WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/28/12
Dear forum moderators, please check our group's wall of comments.

Sincerely, ignored messages.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/28/12

@ Kippu



I can't spot any flaws.
She looks so damn happy!


Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/28/12

chrome_mist wrote:


@ Kippu



I can't spot any flaws.
She looks so damn happy!




Her smile looks a bit forced, and you can notice this tiny slip in the smile as she is turning away.

"Ahaha, you guys are great oh god I need to get out of here now"

Is the feeling I get from that .gif
Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/28/12

Kippu wrote:

Start a thread because I don't want to continually write on the wall. I disagree with some of the suggestions well others I have to agree with.



Done~




I'm glad we have smart phones, because on my way to a football field yesterday I managed to get myself lost, lol. Never been there before, so the mental map I had in my head wasn't of much use and halfway there I got uncertain on where to go. Suddenly realised I was going completely the wrong way. Heh, at least I found the right way in the end, and now I will know where to go... Probably won't forget about it with the first, since I got lost.
Posted 6/30/12 , edited 6/30/12

AHTL wrote:


Done~




I'm glad we have smart phones, because on my way to a football field yesterday I managed to get myself lost, lol. Never been there before, so the mental map I had in my head wasn't of much use and halfway there I got uncertain on where to go. Suddenly realised I was going completely the wrong way. Heh, at least I found the right way in the end, and now I will know where to go... Probably won't forget about it with the first, since I got lost.


Every time we've gotten off the BTS in Bangkok, I have whipped out he iPad, to see my location in relation to the map. Lifesaver!
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
You see but you do not observe.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/30/12

AHTL wrote:

Her smile looks a bit forced, and you can notice this tiny slip in the smile as she is turning away.

"Ahaha, you guys are great oh god I need to get out of here now"

Is the feeling I get from that .gif







Kippu wrote:

Yeah because that's the paparazzi infront of her. I think it's hilarious.


Educate HA!


Ghost
AHTL 
91487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 7/1/12
I would suggest contacting support.
Posted 7/2/12
I dare you to nuke me one more time
I swear to god I shall troll every thread yours eyes shall land upon..
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 7/2/12
Do you know what would be funny, mods? If we all decide to riot.
Posted 7/3/12
Am I able to block messages from specific senders?
I used the report spam button a few times but It only transfers the pms to the trash and doesn't stop it from being received.
First  Prev  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.