First  Prev  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
76613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/28/12
Dear forum moderators, please check our group's wall of comments.

Sincerely, ignored messages.
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/28/12

@ Kippu



I can't spot any flaws.
She looks so damn happy!


Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
76613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/28/12

chrome_mist wrote:


@ Kippu



I can't spot any flaws.
She looks so damn happy!




Her smile looks a bit forced, and you can notice this tiny slip in the smile as she is turning away.

"Ahaha, you guys are great oh god I need to get out of here now"

Is the feeling I get from that .gif
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
83353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 6/28/12

AHTL wrote:

Dear forum moderators, please check our group's wall of comments.

Sincerely, ignored messages.


Start a thread because I don't want to continually write on the wall. I disagree with some of the suggestions well others I have to agree with.


chrome_mist wrote:


@ Kippu



I can't spot any flaws.
She looks so damn happy!




Omg! STOP! You're making me even more excited @_@


AHTL wrote:

Her smile looks a bit forced, and you can notice this tiny slip in the smile as she is turning away.

"Ahaha, you guys are great oh god I need to get out of here now"

Is the feeling I get from that .gif


Yeah because that's the paparazzi infront of her. I think it's hilarious.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
76613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/28/12

Kippu wrote:

Start a thread because I don't want to continually write on the wall. I disagree with some of the suggestions well others I have to agree with.



Done~




I'm glad we have smart phones, because on my way to a football field yesterday I managed to get myself lost, lol. Never been there before, so the mental map I had in my head wasn't of much use and halfway there I got uncertain on where to go. Suddenly realised I was going completely the wrong way. Heh, at least I found the right way in the end, and now I will know where to go... Probably won't forget about it with the first, since I got lost.
Posted 6/30/12 , edited 6/30/12

AHTL wrote:


Done~




I'm glad we have smart phones, because on my way to a football field yesterday I managed to get myself lost, lol. Never been there before, so the mental map I had in my head wasn't of much use and halfway there I got uncertain on where to go. Suddenly realised I was going completely the wrong way. Heh, at least I found the right way in the end, and now I will know where to go... Probably won't forget about it with the first, since I got lost.


Every time we've gotten off the BTS in Bangkok, I have whipped out he iPad, to see my location in relation to the map. Lifesaver!
35499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
You see but you do not observe.
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 6/30/12

AHTL wrote:

Her smile looks a bit forced, and you can notice this tiny slip in the smile as she is turning away.

"Ahaha, you guys are great oh god I need to get out of here now"

Is the feeling I get from that .gif







Kippu wrote:

Yeah because that's the paparazzi infront of her. I think it's hilarious.


Educate HA!


Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
76613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/1/12
I would suggest contacting support.
Posted 7/2/12
I dare you to nuke me one more time
I swear to god I shall troll every thread yours eyes shall land upon..
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
83353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 7/2/12 , edited 7/2/12

LeynirII wrote:

I dare you to nuke me one more time
I swear to god I shall troll every thread yours eyes shall land upon..


● Multiple accounts (aka Alts) are generally not allowed


Taken from:
CR Site/Forum Rules (Updated: 2011-07-03)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-406095/cr-siteforum-rules-updated-2011-07-03

Why on earth are you creating multiple accounts? Especially when your other account--Leynir was banned because you REQUESTED it for a certain period of time? Just ask to be unbanned instead of creating multiple accounts.


I dare you to nuke me one more time

I nuked you. Oh for the record, I was the one nuking you from the beginning and didn't realize you posted in this thread. Problem? Take it up with me through PM.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 7/2/12
Do you know what would be funny, mods? If we all decide to riot.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
83353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 7/2/12
^
One question.

How? .__.
17550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 7/3/12
Am I able to block messages from specific senders?
I used the report spam button a few times but It only transfers the pms to the trash and doesn't stop it from being received.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
83353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 7/3/12
^
You can block user's PMs by adding them to your block list:
https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct?action=inbox

If it's a type of spam mail where they're trying to receive money or are forwarding you to another site, you can report the user so we can nuke them.
First  Prev  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.