First  Prev  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
55108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/9/12 , edited 8/9/12

wrote:

What are you smoking?



asdfg;;;;
NOOOOOOOOOOO

CarboKill!


Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Online
Posted 8/9/12 , edited 8/10/12
Thank you CarboKill for answering his question with your now nuked account. : )

Edit: Carbo wasn't the nuked one, so I'll just blame Misty for confusing me.
Posted 8/10/12
Why Carbo.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/10/12
I'd like to report on a mod, to a mod.

SailorBee for making my nose bleed, that's aggravated assault in the first degree using sexy jutsu as a weapon!
55108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/10/12 , edited 8/10/12

Winterfells wrote:

I'd like to sex u



You're cute.


8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/10/12

chrome_mist wrote:


Winterfells wrote:

I'd like to sex u



You're cute.




Haha, my quote seems slightly off. Just a tad. ;)

But thank you.
Posted 8/10/12
Today's a very sad day on Crunchyroll.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Online
Posted 8/10/12

AsuraCryin wrote:

Today's a very sad day on Crunchyroll.


Why?

Posted 8/10/12

AHTL wrote:
Why?


Arguments exploding everywhere over simple matters. Granted that it happens in every forum and place, today it erupted from nowhere. Now I'm drowning in the rain of lava in the form of almost inflammatory comments.

Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Online
Posted 8/10/12

AsuraCryin wrote:
Arguments exploding everywhere over simple matters. Granted that it happens in every forum and place, today it erupted from nowhere. Now I'm drowning in the rain of lava in the form of almost inflammatory comments.


Cool, can you link me to it?
Posted 8/10/12


I must add that these arguments are constructive argument. Some of them hold anger and passion of the speaker. I cannot dictate what actions you take but only state that you should read the whole thing before executing your powers sent from a higher force.

I'll send it through PM.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Online
Posted 8/11/12

AsuraCryin wrote:



I must add that these arguments are constructive argument. Some of them hold anger and passion of the speaker. I cannot dictate what actions you take but only state that you should read the whole thing before executing your powers sent from a higher force.

I'll send it through PM.


I see no reason to take any actions, beyond replying as a regular user. Took me a while to get that list ready though...

Posted 8/11/12

AHTL wrote:

I see no reason to take any actions, beyond replying as a regular user. Took me a while to get that list ready though...


Several items in those listen aren't Madhouse productions, either. They may have partook in some of the animation though but the credit usually goes to the studio that produced it.

I must say my post in that thread were some of my most well written posts to ever be published. I must be smarter when I'm really tired. It seems that I am able to tap into my subconscious and draw out my latent intelligence. They do say that the average human uses approximately 15% of their brain.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/11/12

AsuraCryin wrote:


AHTL wrote:

I see no reason to take any actions, beyond replying as a regular user. Took me a while to get that list ready though...


Several items in those listen aren't Madhouse productions, either. They may have partook in some of the animation though but the credit usually goes to the studio that produced it.

I must say my post in that thread were some of my most well written posts to ever be published. I must be smarter when I'm really tired. It seems that I am able to tap into my subconscious and draw out my latent intelligence. They do say that the average human uses approximately 15% of their brain.


I heard that if your in near death experience your brain is used 100% .
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/11/12
The whole only using 10-15% of your brain capacity is a huge myth.

First  Prev  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.