First  Prev  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
Posted 10/5/12

AHTL wrote:


marcel20 wrote:

My issue is that when someone post on my forums it doesnt go on the veiwable general post of the home page but it is sometimes first if you click on general disscutions? and there are forums much much older than mines that dont have this issue, so it makes me think that I am being picked to pretty much not have my forums in public view...this needs to be fixed plzz.


I'm not really sure what your problem is, or if you are mistaking forums with threads or what - but if you have any problems with the site I would highly suggest posting it in this forum section:

Help/Support/Feedback
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-9/helpsupportfeedback


This is "Chatting With Mods", not "X thing is wrong, please fix."



I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I mean but thanks anyway.(if you look at crunchyrolls home page and look at the Forum section than under general there are 12 different forum post...they come in order as the most recent..mines weirdly dont show but when you click on the word "general" you can see them in more detail as in who put up the last reply the the forum question. My post is fifth place there but on the home page it has everyones forum post in perfect order, but mines which is fifth out of like 12 is mysterously not there as if some MOD purposly blocked it hmmm... I wonder who might do such a thing?)
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/5/12 , edited 10/5/12

marcel20 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I mean but thanks anyway.(if you look at crunchyrolls home page and look at the Forum section than under general there are 12 different forum post...they come in order as the most recent..mines weirdly dont show but when you click on the word "general" you can see them in more detail as in who put up the last reply the the forum question. My post is fifth place there but on the home page it has everyones forum post in perfect order, but mines which is fifth out of like 12 is mysterously not there as if some MOD purposly blocked it hmmm... I wonder who might do such a thing?)


No I didn't, because I never go on Crunchyroll's main page. I either click on Shows, or go to my bookmark link that leads me to the summary part of the forums.


I might sound a bit rude, but your former post about this was formulated rather clumsy. You did explain it much better in this post though, so I guess it's fine.

It would probably help if you took a screenshot of this, but I think the answer to all is just "cache" taking too long to load. Besides, why on earth would a moderator "purposely block" it?

We moderators are here to help the community, not hinder it.
Posted 10/5/12

AHTL wrote:


marcel20 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I mean but thanks anyway.(if you look at crunchyrolls home page and look at the Forum section than under general there are 12 different forum post...they come in order as the most recent..mines weirdly dont show but when you click on the word "general" you can see them in more detail as in who put up the last reply the the forum question. My post is fifth place there but on the home page it has everyones forum post in perfect order, but mines which is fifth out of like 12 is mysterously not there as if some MOD purposly blocked it hmmm... I wonder who might do such a thing?)


No I didn't, because I never go on Crunchyroll's main page. I either click on Shows, or go to my bookmark link that leads me to the summary part of the forums.


I might sound a bit rude, but your former post about this was formulated rather clumsy. You did explain it much better in this post though, so I guess it's fine.

It would probably help if you took a screenshot of this, but I think the answer to all is just "cache" taking too long to load. Besides, why on earth would a moderator "purposely block" it?

We moderators are here to help the community, not hinder it.


Ok, cool then..I'm just a bit annoyed about it because its been only happening to my forums, well thanks for your help
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/5/12

marcel20 wrote:

Ok, cool then..I'm just a bit annoyed about it because its been only happening to my forums, well thanks for your help :D


Sure sure, no problem.

I just want to clear one last thing before you leave.


Crunchyroll has a forum.

In that forum we have several FORUM SECTIONS, alternatively SUB-FORUMS.

Inside this big forum we have THREADS also known as TOPICS.

Within these precious threads we have POSTS.

Posts contain the precious content that users posts (hence its name, post/reply/comment).



So please tell me, are you talking about your "posts", or your "forums"?

I just want to be sure we are on the same page, because I know there are many users who for some reason confuse these terms.
Posted 10/5/12

AHTL wrote:


marcel20 wrote:

Ok, cool then..I'm just a bit annoyed about it because its been only happening to my forums, well thanks for your help :D


Sure sure, no problem.

I just want to clear one last thing before you leave.


Crunchyroll has a forum.

In that forum we have several FORUM SECTIONS, alternatively SUB-FORUMS.

Inside this big forum we have THREADS also known as TOPICS.

Within these precious threads we have POSTS.

Posts contain the precious content that users posts (hence its name, post/reply/comment).



So please tell me, are you talking about your "posts", or your "forums"?

I just want to be sure we are on the same page, because I know there are many users who for some reason confuse these terms.


lol its funny that you say that, because without looking up the word "forum" it is a bit confusing, but after looking at the set up here with a detailed eye...you are right It is a topic on a forum. I just looked at the top section that said forum. but can you do anything about because it is honestly only happening to my post and nobody else's...I haven't yet received a reply from support yet.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/5/12

marcel20 wrote:

lol its funny that you say that, because without looking up the word "forum" it is a bit confusing, but after looking at the set up here with a detailed eye...you are right It is a topic on a forum. I just looked at the top section that said forum. but can you do anything about because it is honestly only happening to my post and nobody else's...I haven't yet received a reply from support yet.


Glad we cleared that up! : )

Sadly there is little I can help you with, but I'm sure that the support team will assist you as soon as they can. From what I hear, they tend to have a lot of work to handle so it might take some time. Just give it time, after all it isn't something super urgent.
38254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere i Belong
Offline
Posted 10/5/12
what`s wrong with CR image servers?

i upload a single picture then it doesn`t show up, can you please fix the CR image servers please!
74642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
So it's that time of year again? That's great! I've been interested in being a mod for many years now. Ah it makes me wonder now, which of you guys is still around after all these 6 years?
solkei 
59978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bronx,NY
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
I want mod status also, been here for a long time would love to do some "cr" enforcing around here
74642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
Chat chat chat chat chat with the mods.
Banned
34165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/7/12 , edited 10/7/12
A lot of people want to be a mod, eh. To save time on deciding, you should just do a lottery and then claim to have thoroughly discussed it. NO-ONE WILL KNOW.

Unless Zeta ends up with it. They may get suspicious.
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 10/7/12

I should be a mod tbh.




1mirg 
56834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/7/12
So...did any moderator watch the "「K」" anime? it's a pretty cool show, in my own opinion.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/7/12

1mirg wrote:

So...did any moderator watch the "「K」" anime? it's a pretty cool show, in my own opinion.


It holds promise, but whether or not I'll continue watching it depends quite much on how the next few episodes will continue.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/7/12
I wonder if the people wanting to be mods realize the responsibility? I've been a mod before, I don't like it. Good job mods
First  Prev  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.