First  Prev  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
22501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/10/12
All I would like to know is when the psvita app will be released as really looking forward to watching crunchyroll on my vita
21510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/10/12

tofukins wrote:


starlightpriestess wrote:




I'm sure you'll scrub up to be a squeaky clean mod if you were selected
But to be a mod requires a lot of responsibilities, not to mention have good time management skills so they can balance work, social life & moderator duties C:



I never tried to apply but I won't reject if there's a whimsical opportunity to be offered and
Yeah that's why I applaud the Mods but hey they have the benefit of fun of banning users.

20015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 10/11/12

Ah having the ban hammer would be an incentive to becoming a Mod huh? :P
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
75595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/11/12
The fun in banning users is overrated.
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
86265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/11/12 , edited 10/11/12
I haven't banned anyone in a while so it's not all fun. (itchy itchy need to ban someone once in a while)

A lot of us are fun, we aren't always strict. As for flirting, well I keep that between my bf and I but that's all, but sometimes when I am joking around it might seem as though I am a flirting mod. Oh yeah bby!

Time management - Used to it once you get the hang of it.

Remember that we are still watching you when you are a new mod so that you hopefully you will be guided in the right path and not end up MWAHAHAHAHAHA -smack smack smack- Abusivelllyyy bannnn hammerrring everyoneeee you seeee b/c omg omg I am a modddd now ahahahaha! -ing. (also your ban hammers do not work on me or the other current moderators/admins so )

Have fun ^^!~

^ See just be yourself but also present yourself professionally when someone needs help. ^^~


22501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/11/12

mochacafe wrote:

I haven't banned anyone in a while so it's not all fun. (itchy itchy need to ban someone once in a while)

A lot of us are fun, we aren't always strict. As for flirting, well I keep that between my bf and I but that's all, but sometimes when I am joking around it might seem as though I am a flirting mod. Oh yeah bby!

Time management - Used to it once you get the hang of it.

Remember that we are still watching you when you are a new mod so that you hopefully you will be guided in the right path and not end up MWAHAHAHAHAHA -smack smack smack- Abusivelllyyy bannnn hammerrring everyoneeee you seeee b/c omg omg I am a modddd now ahahahaha! -ing. (also your ban hammers do not work on me or the other current moderators/admins so )

Have fun ^^!~

^ See just be yourself but also present yourself professionally when someone needs help. ^^~




I know you guys are mods but do you have any idea when the vita app will be released?? Havent heard word on it since before the ps3 app was released. Really wanna be able to watch it on my vita
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
86265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/11/12

Jennifer_2011 wrote:

I know you guys are mods but do you have any idea when the vita app will be released?? Havent heard word on it since before the ps3 app was released. Really wanna be able to watch it on my vita



Please refer to:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1/site-supporthelp-ask-minor-questions-here?

Or PM Bjaker or starry and especially Bjaker or even BasouKazuma since they know more about what is going on with the developers and etc. They should be able to answer your questions as this is a Chat With the Mods thread where you can talk freely with mods that are not related to any administrative matters.

So please either PM or post in the thread I linked above for further helps ^^ and good luck ^^!~
Queen of Support
starry 
36152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/12 , edited 10/11/12

Jennifer_2011 wrote:
I know you guys are mods but do you have any idea when the vita app will be released?? Havent heard word on it since before the ps3 app was released. Really wanna be able to watch it on my vita


Thank you for your inquiry.

At this time I do not have any projected date for the release of the app. I have passed your suggestions along to our product development team so they can take them into consideration. .

Also, please post it in the Suggestion thread next time!
21510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/11/12

tofukins wrote:




Isn't fun cleaning and organizing the house? :lol:
That's just one of the few, the degree of respect added, popularity etc, etc and only Mods knows the rest.


AHTL wrote:



Long long ago, someone triggered the overrated stereotype.


mochacafe wrote:





^ So how do you rate your tolerance in Banning?
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
86265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/12/12

starlightpriestess wrote:
So how do you rate your tolerance in Banning?


I usually warn first if it is a first offense after that, ban. However, back then I would auto-ban if it is something that is uncontrollable such as inappropriate profiles. As for the chat room when it was still here, it depends on if you are just a bad bad spammer who never stopped after 2 warnings or so then auto-ban. Other than that I'm much nicer now than 2-4 years back. Although maybe rather too nice because it has just been warnings so far hmm.~
20015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 10/13/12
No cleaning is not fun :C
22501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/13/12 , edited 10/13/12

tofukins wrote:

No cleaning is not fun :C


For my son it is lol I have him help me by picking up his toys we play captain clean up and he always has a lot of fun cleaning up that way so do I cause I get to see him actually happy cleaning (as we all know no kid is happy to clean when they start getting older lol)
Posted 10/14/12
My little daughter has so much fun cleaning. And my husband loves going to the playground to have fun with someone else's children.
22501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/14/12
Have any of you mods ever had to ban a mod for abusing their power toward other members
Posted 10/14/12

underlock wrote:

My little daughter has so much fun cleaning. And my husband loves going to the playground to have fun with someone else's children.


Honey, get back into the kitchen.
First  Prev  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.