First  Prev  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
Sailor Candy Moderator
165680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 12/25/12

mystic17 wrote:

All the mods should have this day off since it is Christmas after all. =]


Most of us are lol ^.^

Happy holidays everyone!! ^.^ I hope you get everything you wanted this 2012 holiday season!
Moderator XIV
67124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 12/25/12 , edited 12/25/12

mystic17 wrote:

All the mods should have this day off since it is Christmas after all. =]


I work for a livin son! I got's to go haul me 16 tons else I got no scratch fer the comin year yah feel meh??!?! Actually I am off today but I did have to work yesterday. Thankfully Tuesday is my normal day off, good old Tuesday.


darkangel09rose wrote:

<------- pokes mod with a stick, just kidding mods don't hurt me be gentle a joke indeed.


*pokes darkangel back with a cattle prod*

Oh and while I am at it.... Merry Christmas everybody and happy holidays all around! I hope everyone has fun and gets to give and receive some great gifts this year!
137658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 12/25/12

Karkarov wrote:

I work for a livin son! I got's to go haul me 16 tons else I got no scratch fer the comin year yah feel meh??!?! Actually I am off today but I did have to work yesterday. Thankfully Tuesday is my normal day off, good old Tuesday.


Lol luckily you have the day off today and tomorrow.


alexwithcandy wrote:


Most of us are lol ^.^

Happy holidays everyone!! ^.^ I hope you get everything you wanted this 2012 holiday season!


Happy Holidays to you and everyone all over the world. ^_^
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
BAH HUMBUG.
137658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
And a wild Grinch appears! >:3
6457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 12/25/12



moo's and counties too eat grass with his new tattoo. lol
Posted 12/26/12 , edited 12/26/12
o_O

And to ask again.. why are you dumping threads in extended discussion?
Posted 12/26/12

karmacide wrote:

And to ask again.. why are you dumping threads in extended discussion?


So we can have more room for threads about sex of course! Why on earth would you want to stimulate intelligent discussion when we can talk about bouncing boobs instead.
Sailor Candy Moderator
165680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 12/26/12 , edited 12/26/12




Which threads?





Uh? No. Locked
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 12/28/12

mystic17 wrote:

And a wild Grinch appears! >:3


I didn't get any socks for christmas.
137658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
I didn't get anything either, but then again I didn't want anything. ^_^
Sailor Candy Moderator
165680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 12/28/12 , edited 12/28/12
You know I forgot to put the stockings up this year lol... but I got a new TV, WI U, and a lot of other gifts that were too bug for a stocking so it was alright. Also, I didn't get any socks. lol
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/12
got a new 64" 3D tv ouran high school host club dvd paper mario game and a whole bunch of other stuff but those were my fave what were your favorite gifts this year?
wwe
128582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 12/29/12
Hello mods, how are you? Like to ask, why did my topic get locked up?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-785373/the-world-did-not-end-so-now-what?pg=0
Sailor Candy Moderator
165680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 12/29/12 , edited 12/29/12

Jennifer_2011 wrote:

got a new 64" 3D tv ouran high school host club dvd paper mario game and a whole bunch of other stuff but those were my fave what were your favorite gifts this year?


For me... I liked my new TV, WII U, $$$ MONEY, & a iPad mini!! [fave was the money tho... hey we are living in a material world... and I am a material girl!]






wwe wrote:

Hello mods, how are you? Like to ask, why did my topic get locked up?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-785373/the-world-did-not-end-so-now-what?pg=0


Hey there ^.^ there was nothing wrong on your end. Your topic got closed, according to the moderator notes, because the main topic was veering off course due to 2 users who are now banned from the site. Some of those posts have been deleted due to trolling, flaming, and inappropriate usage of language. Feel free to recreate the thread! If you have any further questions feel free to PM me
First  Prev  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.