First  Prev  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
137658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
Agree with that. It's a good thing no one touched Ronin Warriors yet. I still love that anime. :,)
25388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
I can see a few anime being remade that would work pretty well, but is Sailor Moon going to be a remake or a continuation? To be honest, I haven't seen the series at all yet, but I've heard good things so I'm sure I'll watch it someday.

If it's a remake then maybe I'll hold off watching it until that comes out.
137658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
I'd advise you to watch the original only. Who knows what they'll do to the remake. D:
Posted 1/2/13
I don't know, DBZ Kai, Hellsing Ultimate and the Evangelion Movies are all pretty good. Sailor Moon was pretty simple premise, I can't imagine them messing it up too bad.
Sailor Candy Moderator
165696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/2/13 , edited 1/2/13

mystic17 wrote:

Agree with that. It's a good thing no one touched Ronin Warriors yet. I still love that anime. :,)


Me too, a classic ^.^



mwhitco91 wrote:

I can see a few anime being remade that would work pretty well, but is Sailor Moon going to be a remake or a continuation? To be honest, I haven't seen the series at all yet, but I've heard good things so I'm sure I'll watch it someday.

If it's a remake then maybe I'll hold off watching it until that comes out.



You should... they will never dub the last series here in the USA probably because they [DIC etc...] made it a kids show... when it's really not... like the Sailor Star Lights being men and transform into females, and because of Uranus and Neptune's relationship is really apparent especially their truly sad death and the hands of Galixia and the last episode where Usagi's AAHH I should't spoil anymore things!!!! But hopefully they won't mess it up... I feel like the manga is really deep and for older ages...




mystic17 wrote:

I'd advise you to watch the original only. Who knows what they'll do to the remake. D:

I would have to agree with you on this one!!



karmacide wrote:

I don't know, DBZ Kai, Hellsing Ultimate and the Evangelion Movies are all pretty good. Sailor Moon was pretty simple premise, I can't imagine them messing it up too bad.



That's true... the anime is a little more simplistic especially the horrible DIC dubs GAH their horrible!!!! I truly hope they go at it from the manga version since it was more darker... and deeper on so many different levels...



evenstar95 wrote:

So what happens to Sailor Pluto? Considering the loss of her planet.


You know when we get to that mountain I'm sure we can can cross it then... people still refer to Pluto as a "dwarf" Planet... so it still technically is a planet..but dwarfed... However, what get's me is that the outer planets have so many moons... Mars is the only planet in the manga series to have both moons with scouts.. Phobos and Deimos... so many inconsistencies ...
45302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 1/3/13
idk where else to ask this so im just gonna ask the mods. How does crunchyroll deal with its anime, kurokami isnt on here anymore iwas wondering what makes them get rid of it.
Sailor Candy Moderator
165696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/3/13 , edited 1/3/13

stoner789 wrote:

idk where else to ask this so im just gonna ask the mods. How does crunchyroll deal with its anime, kurokami isnt on here anymore iwas wondering what makes them get rid of it.


When the licensing runs out we have to remove the videos. The page becomes a updated library page. That's basically it. Many current anime only has a limited window where we can show it, and then after its initial run some companies might decide to buy it and dub it or sell DVD etc. Older animes' or library anime we tend to have the ability to keep them longer because either it becomes public domain (where anyone can see it and use it) or it is not in high demand and the distributor can't make too much money on it, and keeping it here is a way for that product to make more money for the distributor. Hope this helps.



evenstar95 wrote:

So what happens to Sailor Pluto? Considering the loss of her planet.



Lol just found this picture.... made by some fans of Pluto:

45302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 1/3/13
lol alright thanks for the straight up explanation
Sailor Candy Moderator
165696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/3/13

stoner789 wrote:

lol alright thanks for the straight up explanation


Any time ^.^~
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 1/3/13
I seem to have missed out on some drama again.
Sailor Candy Moderator
165696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

Bedlam wrote:

I seem to have missed out on some drama again.


You always disappear right when it get's interesting lol
137658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/4/13
I know! You disappoint me Bed. >:3
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 1/4/13
Haha, I'm sorry. Maybe next time!
137658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/4/13
Happy belated New Years?
Posted 1/4/13 , edited 1/4/13
am new here...so anyone wants to give me the rule?
First  Prev  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.