Remove this ad
First  Prev  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
55158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 1/7/13
personal circumstances, blahblah. going to and finishing grad school would be grand. and yes, traveling to different countries/places is a must... i've got to get on that too.
139158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/7/13
I better receive some souvenirs once you do travel.
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
55158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 1/7/13
haha, ditto to you as well!
139158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/7/13
I'm not sure how many items I'll collect while traveling. o.o

I'm shocked no one has stopped by to join our mini chat. >:3
Sailor Candy Moderator
161767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/7/13 , edited 1/7/13

alexwithcandy wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

I'm not sure how many items I'll collect while traveling. o.o

I'm shocked no one has stopped by to join our mini chat. >:3




I know right ^.^




Bedlam wrote:

it doesn't show up on your comp? o: shenanigans!

but yes, extra spicy on the side of cautious. i have my entire family friended on my fb account. not to mention little kids. i feel like i have to censor myself when i'm on there. and i make sure there's no incriminating photos of any funtivities i take part of. >___>



I don't see it either~ Yeah I work with kids and unfortunately I have the mouth of a sailor when I get too excited so I have had to train myself to be aware of who's around~
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
55158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 1/8/13
^lots of places! i don't even know where to start.
Sailor Candy Moderator
161767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/8/13
Germany was ok for me been there 4 times I have relatives in Bath, England so we go touring Europe on many occasion. But New Zealand beats Germany by a land slide for me ^.^ Plus my BF is Australian so its right next to his relatives~ This year we are going to visit our friends in Guatemala and then go on a cruise around the Caribbean But as for trinkets I always try to get some random thing... my grandma was a REAL traveler been to every country, yes every country...even N korea... it was one piece before and she went before it was split..... but she collected dolls and has one from every county. As for me I started collecting currency, stamps, t-shirts, and toys from each country I've visited~ sill need to visit 34 more countries to reach my life goal of traveling to every country.. this year since we are going to the Caribbean I plan to go to 4 countries I haven't been too Saint Kitts and Nevis, French Guiana, Saint Lucia, & El Salvador 30 more after this... mainly countries in Africa like 23 O.O so many countries in Africa ... almost there~
Berry King Moderator
85370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Y / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/8/13


So many places! I have only gone on the North and South American continents but that is about it. Once I'm done with school and earn some income, I might go travelling myself. I once planned on going all over the Asian continent especially for the architecture since I am big on architecture when it comes to travelling.
Sailor Candy Moderator
161767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/8/13

mochacafe wrote:



So many places! I have only gone on the North and South American continents but that is about it. Once I'm done with school and earn some income, I might go travelling myself. I once planned on going all over the Asian continent especially for the architecture since I am big on architecture when it comes to travelling.



Asia is really fun I'm from the Philippines ^.^ Thailand is really nice so is Japan so much culture and the food!! OMG!!
12977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 1/8/13

alexwithcandy wrote:

Germany was ok for me been there 4 times I have relatives in Bath, England so we go touring Europe on many occasion. But New Zealand beats Germany by a land slide for me ^.^ Plus my BF is Australian so its right next to his relatives~ This year we are going to visit our friends in Guatemala and then go on a cruise around the Caribbean But as for trinkets I always try to get some random thing... my grandma was a REAL traveler been to every country, yes every country...even N korea... it was one piece before and she went before it was split..... but she collected dolls and has one from every county. As for me I started collecting currency, stamps, t-shirts, and toys from each country I've visited~ sill need to visit 34 more countries to reach my life goal of traveling to every country.. this year since we are going to the Caribbean I plan to go to 4 countries I haven't been too Saint Kitts and Nevis, French Guiana, Saint Lucia, & El Salvador 30 more after this... mainly countries in Africa like 23 O.O so many countries in Africa ... almost there~


Aotearoa.... is fun been there several times... I got lots of family there since their Maori...
Sailor Candy Moderator
161767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/8/13
Aotearoa is super fun!!! I wish I had relatives that lived there! When was the last time you went?
139158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/8/13

Karkarov wrote:

*tosses his mining pick aside*

Too busy working as usual. Where are you guys thinking about traveling though? I went to Germany last year and it was interesting, was surprised to find it was actually not as different as people make it seem. The only souvenir I got (other than a ton of photos) was the token Beer Stein.


I'm not sure where I would want to travel first. I always wanted to go to Brazil first or maybe the Caribbean Islands. :3 Then to as many places as possible, including Germany. What's a Beer Stein? I'm feeling too lazy to look it up.
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
55158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 1/8/13
^beer stein is a beer mug/glass. durrrr.
139158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/8/13
Hey, I don't know everything okay! but thank you for telling me. :D
I'd like one of those to as a souvenir!
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
55158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 1/8/13
you're welcome! i demand souvenirs from everyone .
First  Prev  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.