First  Prev  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
1mirg 
54589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13


I'm also a guy.


Then your profile, IT LIES!
22501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/15/13

thefinalword wrote:


1mirg wrote:



I think im pregnant.


But, you're 72 O.O


I'm also a guy.


kinda funny to think about how the doctors would try and get a baby out of a guy lol gotta love peoples sense of humor on this site :-D
Moderator XIV
65062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13

What Mr. Word is not telling you is that he is also Arnold Schwarzenegger and this the second child he is bringing into this world! After all that one movie was just a cover up for his fitness experiments that went horribly wrong.


Winterfells wrote:

I'm really interested in watching "The Following." It looks to be a pretty intriguing psychological drama with a strong cast.

Oh yeah, I already have my DVR set. Really looking forward to this show.

Posted 1/15/13 , edited 1/15/13
^

exactly.

I learn from the best.





1mirg wrote:



I'm also a guy.


Then your profile, IT LIES!


It's only a lie if it's not true.


you confused yet?
25286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/13 , edited 1/15/13
Hey mods, is there any way you could delete these groups?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Charles_Huber
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Wattolize
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/allan_foye
They're all fake groups made by spammers to promote fake enlargement/weight loss/ miracle substance/pills with links leading to sites to buy those supposed miracle products (99.99% of the time, they end up being flukes/scams). And I'm pretty sure spamming is not allowed on CR.

I already reported them, but I have no idea if they'll be removed or not....
Sailor Candy Moderator
163256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/15/13

animegirl2222 wrote:

Hey mods, is there any way you could delete these groups?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Charles_Huber
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Wattolize
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/allan_foye
They're all fake groups made by spammers to promote fake enlargement/weight loss/ miracle substance/pills with links leading to sites to buy those supposed miracle products (99.99% of the time, they end up being flukes/scams). And I'm pretty sure spamming is not allowed on CR.

I already reported them, but I have no idea if they'll be removed or not....


The site mods will be able to take care of them ^.^ whenever they are around. I banned all of the Spam users in the meanwhile thanks for reporting them.
137660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
Junior was one of my favorite movies.

O_o Good thing I never stumbled upon those type of groups.
Posted 1/17/13
Ello Moddy's can you please put back on profile view count???????? Almost every site that has profiles on it has a profile view count....why on earth would you take that away??
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
75589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/17/13

marcel20 wrote:

Ello Moddy's can you please put back on profile view count???????? Almost every site that has profiles on it has a profile view count....why on earth would you take that away??


Because it makes users care about things that don't matter. : )
Vegetable Support Manager
Bjaker 
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/17/13


Howdy!
Don't worry about it! We're doing a little work. It'll be back.
Posted 1/17/13

AHTL wrote:


marcel20 wrote:

Ello Moddy's can you please put back on profile view count???????? Almost every site that has profiles on it has a profile view count....why on earth would you take that away??


Because it makes users care about things that don't matter. : )


But it matter's to me
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
56087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 1/19/13
Baker... is green?

...that explains everything.
137660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
>:3 You have a problem with green people?!
1mirg 
54589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
Hmm...I wonder what shinji looks like
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
56087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
^human.
First  Prev  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.