First  Prev  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Well I am hoping the vita app comes soon as it is nearly february with no sign of it coming soon
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/27/13 , edited 1/27/13
Hello, mods. Shinji sold his soul.
47834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Online
Posted 1/27/13

-Vega- wrote:

Hello, mods. Shinji sold his soul.


why do you say that (im not a mod as you can see)
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

stoner789 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Hello, mods. Shinji sold his soul.


why do you say that (im not a mod as you can see)


Because it's true.

47834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alaska
Online
Posted 1/27/13

-Vega- wrote:


stoner789 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Hello, mods. Shinji sold his soul.


why do you say that (im not a mod as you can see)


Because it's true.



well u have to have something to back that up like some kind of evidence or proof
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Shinji is mostly just a symbol nowadays.

Personally I wouldn't take what Vega says seriously.
1mirg 
57082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 1/28/13



Shinji is mostly just a symbol nowadays.


True, true.

But, I still want to see a real life picture shinji.
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
All this talk of shinji makes me hungry.

I wish I could afford good quality sushi everyday.
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
Hi AHTL, every time I see your username I think about HTML. Does AHTL mean something?
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Santa's W...
Offline
Posted 1/29/13

Bedlam wrote:

All this talk of shinji makes me hungry.

I wish I could afford good quality sushi everyday.


I am hungry too, let's go fishing!
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 1/29/13 , edited 1/29/13

Bedlam wrote:

All this talk of shinji makes me hungry.

I wish I could afford good quality sushi everyday.


I recently went to a sushi restaurant last Friday, and besides the typical salmon, fatty salmon, tuna, fatty tuna, octopus, etc. that I love, I really enjoy the more "exotic" fresh seafood. Sea urchin, scallop, and whelk were pretty darn tasty.

But yeah, it does hit the wallet hard, if it's at a good quality restaurant, usually 30-35 dollars plus at the cheapest every time I go.


mochacafe wrote:

I am hungry too, let's go fishing!


You fish?!

I like fishing, I love to go with friends, bring some drinks, sit back and relax and throw out my line. In my state, we have to purchase fishing licenses though. Fresh fish is always darn tasty, I like to grill or fry them.


On a side note, my CR points are now over 9000!

24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/30/13 , edited 1/31/13
Ps3 app works great for me but still waiting on that vita app feb 1st tomorrow and it is still not out ah well at least I can reroute the ps3 internet using remote play to watch crunchyroll on my vita till the app is out but sadly will only work in my own house
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Santa's W...
Offline
Posted 1/30/13

Winterfells wrote:



You fish?!

I like fishing, I love to go with friends, bring some drinks, sit back and relax and throw out my line. In my state, we have to purchase fishing licenses though. Fresh fish is always darn tasty, I like to grill or fry them.


On a side note, my CR points are now over 9000!


Gratz and fishing is quite relaxing! I bring my bear along and he eats all the fish never leaving me any!

Jokes aside, I love fresh fish! I usually go with my dad's friends when they go fishing. Just being out there on the lake is so refreshing!
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 1/30/13

mochacafe wrote:

Gratz and fishing is quite relaxing! I bring my bear along and he eats all the fish never leaving me any!

Jokes aside, I love fresh fish! I usually go with my dad's friends when they go fishing. Just being out there on the lake is so refreshing!


Thanks. :)

Agreed, fresh fish can be really tasty. A lot of people I know who dislike seafood usually say they hate fish because it has a bad fishy smell. It's hard to get great quality fish that doesn't smell if you've only had frozen or buy at supermarkets where the fish is left outside all day.

For lake fish I like trout, for rivers smelts are pretty darn tasty, just fry them whole.
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Santa's W...
Offline
Posted 1/30/13

Winterfells wrote:

Agreed, fresh fish can be really tasty. A lot of people I know who dislike seafood usually say they hate fish because it has a bad fishy smell. It's hard to get great quality fish that doesn't smell if you've only had frozen or buy at supermarkets where the fish is left outside all day.

For lake fish I like trout, for rivers smelts are pretty darn tasty, just fry them whole.


Salmon for me. The ones at the supermarket just don't taste as great as fresh salmon. I have eaten fresh bass once before, that actually tastes better than the ones frozen or supermarkets. Actually I think I like most of the fresh fish b/c the ones at the supermarket just doesn't taste so good anymore because like you said, it's left outside all day.
First  Prev  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.