First  Prev  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13
The moderator did his Job correctly I believe and a quote pyramid doesnt have to be quotes of multiple people it could be you and him continuously quoting the other back and forth and building up the quote line and before you blame him for being discriminatory look in the mirror you are pretty much saying that he is the only mod that would have done that no I think many others wouldve done this to if they had seen it I think that the mod did a great job and should keep it up on looking for stuff like this and deleting it if he has to glad we have such awesome moderators and admins on this site
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Internet
Offline
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13

mystic17 wrote:

I always wanted to ask somebody this, why do you put quote pyramids in spoilers? How difficult is it to just delete the previous comments?


Whenever I see quote pyramids and it is my first time warning them, I usually edit their post and put the spoils in for them and warn the user. I guess people want to have those quote pyramids so that the other person can respond to them and it shows a flowing of the conversation (I am sorry, I don't know how to express or say that in English so hope you understand that ).


lordseth23 wrote:

Okay, then please explain why you lied to me when you claimed that I wasn't putting spoilers on pyramid quotes and that I was quoting multiple people.


I saw that you started putting your pyramid quotes in spoilers after my last warning, which I thank you for doing so. However, if you have a problem with any of our moderators or staff members, just message any of the moderators or the moderator(s) involved.


Jennifer_2011 wrote:




Some of us are females too!!!!! and I am pretty sure Orbit is female as well

Us staff members are not here to discriminate anyone or pick out anyone out of the blue. If I do pick on someone, usually it is in a teasing manner because that is my personality and I like to lift up people's spirits (I swear, I told BK I wanted to be a CR greeter a long time ago, never got that position ). In all seriousness though, when it comes down to the rules, we are very very strict about it.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

mystic17 wrote:

I always wanted to ask somebody this, why do you put quote pyramids in spoilers? How difficult is it to just delete the previous comments?


Indeed! Never understood why it is so hard for people to remove the excess quotes... It takes like, what 5 seconds if you are slow?

shaking my head at such people... Just how lazy can you get, eh?

Moderator XIV
67186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

1mirg wrote:
I do not know why I got this pm. But, even then.....I still don't know much / can't do much about this. So, yeah. Since this user isn't going to post this here. I might as well post it for them.


I didn't delete their account at all. Now that I mention it I should also specify that I am a forum moderator not a site moderator, I literally do not have the authority to delete accounts. I can issue bans though, and I did give Randonsky a 3 day ban for making flame posts in a thread started by Vega about Jeremy Rifkin. I also gave a 3 day ban to another user for doing the same thing in the same thread.

More than likely they actually deleted their own account. As for why you are getting pm's about this, or why anyone would be sending pm's about it at all? You got me, I certainly have no clue.

24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

lordseth23 wrote:

Okay, then please explain why you lied to me when you claimed that I wasn't putting spoilers on pyramid quotes and that I was quoting multiple people.


I saw that you started putting your pyramid quotes in spoilers after my last warning, which I thank you for doing so. However, if you have a problem with any of our moderators or staff members, just message any of the moderators or the moderator(s) involved.


Jennifer_2011 wrote:




Some of us are females too!!!!! and I am pretty sure Orbit is female as well

Us staff members are not here to discriminate anyone or pick out anyone out of the blue. If I do pick on someone, usually it is in a teasing manner because that is my personality and I like to lift up people's spirits (I swear, I told BK I wanted to be a CR greeter a long time ago, never got that position ). In all seriousness though, when it comes down to the rules, we are very very strict about it.

Mocha Dont feel insulted I did mean all of you females and males and I dont mean that you discriminate on them I mean that you will do your best to enforce the rules and ensure that this is a fun safe site for all I apologize if my comment came across as insulting in anyway as it was not meant to be at all it was meant to show that all mods are on here to do their
jobs
properly and that the guy complaining was the one being discriminatory not the mod who deleted his thread for multiple quote pyramids all of you mods and admins are doing a great job in my opinion thanks again and keep up the great work.
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Internet
Offline
Posted 2/8/13

Jennifer_2011 wrote:

Mocha Dont feel insulted I did mean all of you females and males and I dont mean that you discriminate on them I mean that you will do your best to enforce the rules and ensure that this is a fun safe site for all I apologize if my comment came across as insulting in anyway as it was not meant to be at all it was meant to show that all mods are on here to do their
jobs
properly and that the guy complaining was the one being discriminatory not the mod who deleted his thread for multiple quote pyramids all of you mods and admins are doing a great job in my opinion thanks again and keep up the great work.


Oh no I didn't feel insulted and it is fine. Thank you for thanking us and we will try our best.
137308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 2/9/13

mochacafe wrote:

Whenever I see quote pyramids and it is my first time warning them, I usually edit their post and put the spoils in for them and warn the user. I guess people want to have those quote pyramids so that the other person can respond to them and it shows a flowing of the conversation (I am sorry, I don't know how to express or say that in English so hope you understand that ).


I can see that, but it still takes up space and stretch the page if you hit the spoiler button to see all of that. >:3 It's better to remove the old comments and focus on the current one yo.


AHTL wrote:

Indeed! Never understood why it is so hard for people to remove the excess quotes... It takes like, what 5 seconds if you are slow?

shaking my head at such people... Just how lazy can you get, eh?



Very lazy from what it seems on the forums. We're not in a race, you can take the time to delete the comments you're no longer replying to. Maybe even spell check and proof read darn it.
Banned
33793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/10/13
THE ILLUMINATI ARE COMING, REPENT TO JESUS.
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 2/10/13 , edited 2/10/13
Oh hell naw, get your nutty conspiracy theories out of our thread.
137308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 2/10/13
I miss when people made funny comments and was original with their randomness.
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 2/10/13
clearly, you're talking about yours truly. *takes a bow*
137308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 2/10/13
Well, where have you been all my life dear?
46188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/13 , edited 2/10/13
Hello there mods. Not sure if this is the place to put this, but i'm really hoping Crunchyroll gets Sword Art Online: figma Asuna, as a deal of the day. I've already pre-ordered the Kirito one and i'd hate for him to be lonely.
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Internet
Offline
Posted 2/10/13 , edited 2/10/13

conundrum32068 wrote:

Hello there mods. Not sure if this is the place to put this, but i'm really hoping Crunchyroll gets Sword Art Online: figma Asuna, as a deal of the day. I've already pre-ordered the Kirito one and i'd hate for him to be lonely.


We have to negotiate with the merchandise seller. I suggest messaging Customer Support since they know more about that stuff as we are only moderators for the site.

The Contact Us (Under Problem?, choose Crunchyroll Store):
http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact

Or message Bjaker for Customer Support.
The Moderator
Nicole 
62986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Idol Store
Offline
Posted 2/10/13
Bedlam is never funny and random.

Also, pie.
First  Prev  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.