First  Prev  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
32425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/10/13

-Vega- wrote:

Man, you guys. You guys think you have power, huh? All of you are puppets. Also, I am the male aspect of God. I am God Incarnate. You cannot defeat me even if you tried. I know why you put my threads in the Extended Discussion forums. The reason why you put them there is so that they will not be seen easily.


They won't listen to you because they have inferiority complexes.
The Moderator
Nicole 
62994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Idol Store
Offline
Posted 2/10/13

lordseth23 wrote:

They won't listen to you because they have inferiority complexes.


Who are you talking to? Are you talking to somebody in which mere mortals cannot hear or see words uttered by them?
32425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/10/13

thenicooole wrote:


Who are you talking to? Are you talking to somebody in which mere mortals cannot hear or see words uttered by them?


-Vega-
The Moderator
Nicole 
62994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Idol Store
Offline
Posted 2/10/13

lordseth23 wrote:


thenicooole wrote:


Who are you talking to? Are you talking to somebody in which mere mortals cannot hear or see words uttered by them?


-Vega-


Ohh, I've heard of -Vega-... Some people say he's a myth or something that people just made up to comfort themselves in the idea of a higher being. I've never seen any evidence of such a person though. Maybe I'm just not special enough to be blessed with being able to hear or converse with this supposed deity.

But you are apparently.
32425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/10/13

thenicooole wrote:

Ohh, I've heard of -Vega-... Some people say he's a myth or something that people just made up to comfort themselves in the idea of a higher being. I've never seen any evidence of such a person though. Maybe I'm just not special enough to be blessed with being able to hear or converse with this supposed deity.

But you are apparently. :)


Ok.
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Internet
Offline
Posted 2/10/13

thenicooole wrote:

Ohh, I've heard of -Vega-... Some people say he's a myth or something that people just made up to comfort themselves in the idea of a higher being. I've never seen any evidence of such a person though. Maybe I'm just not special enough to be blessed with being able to hear or converse with this supposed deity.

But you are apparently. :)


Nicoolleeeeeeeeee!!! I miss youuu!!!! How have you been? Bedlam locked me in a dungeon until last year, because I ate all of his chicken supply.

As for -Vega-, quite mythical indeed.
The Moderator
Nicole 
62994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Idol Store
Offline
Posted 2/10/13 , edited 2/10/13

mochacafe wrote:

Nicoolleeeeeeeeee!!! I miss youuu!!!! How have you been? Bedlam locked me in a dungeon until last year, because I ate all of his chicken supply.

As for -Vega-, quite mythical indeed.


All of his chicken? Well, makes sense that you were locked into the dungeon until last year. Was it a chicken piece per day in jail? If so.. then Bedlam.. DDDAAAYYYMN. Settle down with that chicken, homie.

Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
58093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 2/10/13 , edited 2/10/13

thenicooole wrote:

Bedlam is never funny and random.

Also, pie.


Ok. :(


thenicooole wrote:


mochacafe wrote:

Nicoolleeeeeeeeee!!! I miss youuu!!!! How have you been? Bedlam locked me in a dungeon until last year, because I ate all of his chicken supply.

As for -Vega-, quite mythical indeed.


All of his chicken? Well, makes sense that you were locked into the dungeon until last year. Was it a chicken piece per day in jail? If so.. then Bedlam.. DDDAAAYYYMN. Settle down with that chicken, homie.


My B, I loves me some chicken.
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Internet
Offline
Posted 2/10/13

thenicooole wrote:


mochacafe wrote:

Nicoolleeeeeeeeee!!! I miss youuu!!!! How have you been? Bedlam locked me in a dungeon until last year, because I ate all of his chicken supply.

As for -Vega-, quite mythical indeed.


All of his chicken? Well, makes sense that you were locked into the dungeon until last year. Was it a chicken piece per day in jail? If so.. then Bedlam.. DDDAAAYYYMN. Settle down with that chicken, homie.



Mhm and ikr. Chicken + Bedlam = neverending story.
Moderator XIV
67174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 2/11/13

mochacafe wrote:
Mhm and ikr. Chicken + Bedlam = neverending story.

I never knew that giant white fluffy thing was a chicken or that Bedlam was the annoying whiny kid riding it. Learn something new every day!
Posted 2/11/13
Hello Mods,
I don't know why but for some reason one of my Post that is not offensive to anyone was locked...please look at this and un-lock it.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-770899/how-many-children-do-you-want-to-have#40762299

All I ask on the post is: How many children do you want to have....???
so I have no idea who locked it and for what reason
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/12/13

marcel20 wrote:

Hello Mods,
I don't know why but for some reason one of my Post that is not offensive to anyone was locked...please look at this and un-lock it.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-770899/how-many-children-do-you-want-to-have#40762299

All I ask on the post is: How many children do you want to have....???
so I have no idea who locked it and for what reason


I have an idea as to why, but for now I've unlocked the thread.
Posted 2/12/13 , edited 2/12/13

AHTL wrote:


marcel20 wrote:

Hello Mods,
I don't know why but for some reason one of my Post that is not offensive to anyone was locked...please look at this and un-lock it.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-770899/how-many-children-do-you-want-to-have#40762299

All I ask on the post is: How many children do you want to have....???
so I have no idea who locked it and for what reason


I have an idea as to why, but for now I've unlocked the thread.


Please infom me as to why?
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
No.

(marcel20 has been informed via personal message.)
32425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
Can I get a clarification of what flaming consists of?

Does flaming a person consist of calling them "willfully ignorant"?
First  Prev  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.