Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods!
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

animoo_x wrote:

^ ^ yea I'm planning to do that soon. Spelling mistakes and errors and headlines that don't make sense really annoys me =]


Sadly true there are already a load of threads that don't completely make sense but i find it hard to understand why people can't post side threads into the main threads instead they make it harder. But i kinda do at times since it makes it easier for discussion but the bad part is it takes up too much space.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

Hey do you know anything about the "fansubbing" done for the series DOKAN by DLE? Is there anyone I'm supposed to give the completed subs to?


TBH, I have no idea anything about it. I only put a edit on his post because it was being flooded by people saying they would love to do it but....

Maybe post in that thread that you have them completed? I really don't know :(
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

zfpinoy wrote:

Sadly true there are already a load of threads that don't completely make sense but i find it hard to understand why people can't post side threads into the main threads instead they make it harder. But i kinda do at times since it makes it easier for discussion but the bad part is it takes up too much space.


If you see them report them, I have already got a few reports of topics that were miss-spelled or just made no sense or were in caplocks. If I see them myself I usually change them.

10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08

snow-chibi wrote:


zfpinoy wrote:

He still has the anti and supporters group O_o? I am surprised and impressed they still live for him XD


LOL , I know . XD I think I should make a mod supporter group .
NEW MODS ! Who wants a supporter group ?


Well i believe they have that group BUT i can't be sure so there is a possibility. You maybe have to change to a new name though. I still like the idea.


Ryokucha wrote:

If you see them report them, I have already got a few reports of topics that were miss-spelled or just made no sense or were in caplocks. If I see them myself I usually change them.



Yeah but i want to bug you too much. Since you are doing so much for the CR community BUT you are one my favorite new forums mod ^_^.

I usually go deep down the forum pages at least up to 15.

10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

snow-chibi wrote:


zfpinoy wrote:

Well i believe they have that group BUT i can't be sure so there is a possibility. You maybe have to change to a new name though. I still like the idea.


LOL , no . I`m gonna make one for a specific mod just for the sake of making a new group . XD


O_o i guessing your making it like either a Anti "insert mod name", "Insert Mod name" Supporter's, or "Insert Mod Name" Stalker's Associations.

I doubt the first one though xD
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

zfpinoy wrote:

Yeah but i want to bug you too much. Since you are doing so much for the CR community BUT you are one my favorite new forums mod ^_^.

I usually go deep down the forum pages at least up to 15.



Well bugging me I guess is what I am here for, so go for it, you are helping too by finding stuff that needs fixed or shouldn't be also! ^^
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

Can a mod please revive my naruto thread and clear up the spam?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-140333/NARUTO.html?pg=3


I will not unlock another mods closed thread, you will have to take it up with whoever closed it, I guess having a good reason for it to be revived would help.
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

Can a mod please revive my naruto thread and clear up the spam?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-140333/NARUTO.html?pg=3


lol Sounds close to the anime but by the looks of the pictures im guessing your talkin about the ramen or something?


snow-chibi wrote:

Stalking mods is hard work . XD LOL . I should do the third one . o.o Which mod shall we make a group for ?


A new mod or one of the regulars? I know one already but should already know ^_^
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

snow-chibi wrote:


zfpinoy wrote:

A new mod or one of the regulars? I know one already but should already know ^_^


Depends on you . We shall dedicate a group to a mod for his / her hardwork .


Well i would say Ryokucha say her work grab most of my attention.

I find it hard to believe people would just add a term for example "Cool " Animes or "Best Vampire" Animes these days. Those are just examples just adding one different word which i find completely unneeded.

Posted 5/30/08

zfpinoy wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

Can a mod please revive my naruto thread and clear up the spam?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-140333/NARUTO.html?pg=3


lol Sounds close to the anime but by the looks of the pictures im guessing your talkin about the ramen or something?



I had good intentions but retards spammed it.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

I had good intentions but retards spammed it.


I would have kept it up just because I find threads like that so funny, what would be great is a Bleach & Naruto thread. Verses thread, which would you rather eat or drink! ^^

If you are going to break the rules, break them all at once I say!
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Ryokucha wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

I had good intentions but retards spammed it.


I would have kept it up just because I find threads like that so funny, what would be great is a Bleach & Naruto thread. Verses thread, which would you rather eat or drink! ^^

If you are going to break the rules, break them all at once I say!


Hmmm good idea... i shall try to break all of them at once... If that is possible which i think it is O_o. But if i did that then the fun will be short T_T

Hmm i rather drink live longer *nod*
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08
Well yeah, but you only live once right?!? ^^
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Ryokucha wrote:

Well yeah, but you only live once right?!? ^^


Eh? Well *ahem* i can't actually die. I am immortal *nod*. Live once? I think i can live for a eternity ^^
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

zfpinoy wrote:

Eh? Well *ahem* i can't actually die. I am immortal *nod*. Live once? I think i can live for a eternity ^^


Even a immortal only lives once, at least in theory...

10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Ryokucha wrote:


zfpinoy wrote:

Eh? Well *ahem* i can't actually die. I am immortal *nod*. Live once? I think i can live for a eternity ^^


Even a immortal only lives once, at least in theory...



In theory? Yes even though a immortal can live once. He may not die until he/she chooses the will to die or find a way to die which would seem impossible on certain conditions.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.