First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The bakery beside Azure
Posted 5/31/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


I see.
*smiles*
Then I'll let you pick the food for us.
it's fine to me whatever you choose.



*smiles*
Are you sure?
Hm... Let's see...
Their melon shake is the best I've tasted so far.
*looks at you*
Do you like cake?


*smiles*
I like it.
*hug tighter*
But I much like you.


*blush*
*looks at you*
*smiles*
That's so cheesy Satoshi.
Then we'll have two melon shakes and two chocolate mousse cakes.
You should also try their chocolate cookies.
They're good.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


I see.
*smiles*
Then I'll let you pick the food for us.
it's fine to me whatever you choose.



*smiles*
Are you sure?
Hm... Let's see...
Their melon shake is the best I've tasted so far.
*looks at you*
Do you like cake?


*smiles*
I like it.
*hug tighter*
But I much like you.


*blush*
*looks at you*
*smiles*
That's so cheesy Satoshi.
Then we'll have two melon shakes and two chocolate mousse cakes.
You should also try their chocolate cookies.
They're good.


*smiles*
Sure. I can't wait to taste it.
Posted 5/31/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


I see.
*smiles*
Then I'll let you pick the food for us.
it's fine to me whatever you choose.



*smiles*
Are you sure?
Hm... Let's see...
Their melon shake is the best I've tasted so far.
*looks at you*
Do you like cake?


*smiles*
I like it.
*hug tighter*
But I much like you.


*blush*
*looks at you*
*smiles*
That's so cheesy Satoshi.
Then we'll have two melon shakes and two chocolate mousse cakes.
You should also try their chocolate cookies.
They're good.


*smiles*
Sure. I can't wait to taste it.


*smiles*
That's all I can suggest for now.
I haven't tried the others yet.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


I see.
*smiles*
Then I'll let you pick the food for us.
it's fine to me whatever you choose.



*smiles*
Are you sure?
Hm... Let's see...
Their melon shake is the best I've tasted so far.
*looks at you*
Do you like cake?


*smiles*
I like it.
*hug tighter*
But I much like you.


*blush*
*looks at you*
*smiles*
That's so cheesy Satoshi.
Then we'll have two melon shakes and two chocolate mousse cakes.
You should also try their chocolate cookies.
They're good.


*smiles*
Sure. I can't wait to taste it.


*smiles*
That's all I can suggest for now.
I haven't tried the others yet.


*smiles*
that's enough.
Let's go.
*went to the cashier and pay*
Let's eat it in the park.
*goes out of the shop*

Posted 6/1/08
Ano, one melon bread and a coffee please.
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
i want..... some.... coookies!
Students
5405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Guys Dorm, CrSchool
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
i want.........uhmmmmmmm
*thinks*
*thinks*
*thinks
*thinks*
cupcake!
Students
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....jigoku.....[s...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
lolx X3
can i have some cookies pweease~? =3

oh and erm.....can i apply for the waitress job pweease? ^///^
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
i want...... muffins please
Students
1348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines...:D
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

f1team wrote:

i want...... muffins please


gome for being late....

here's ur order sir....*smiles*

Students
1348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines...:D
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

Suna_Assassin wrote:

Ano, one melon bread and a coffee please.


here's ur order ma'am tnx for waiting.....*smiles*



Students
1348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines...:D
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

f1team wrote:

i want..... some.... coookies!


here you go sir...^^

Students
1348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines...:D
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

WantedBound wrote:

i want.........uhmmmmmmm
*thinks*
*thinks*
*thinks
*thinks*
cupcake!


here you go sir... sorry for waiting...^^

Posted 6/16/08

anna1517 wrote:


Suna_Assassin wrote:

Ano, one melon bread and a coffee please.


here's ur order ma'am tnx for waiting.....*smiles*





Arigato.
*pays*
*finishes food*
Awesome!
Students
1348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines...:D
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

YuukiAshikawa wrote:

lolx X3
can i have some cookies pweease~? =3

oh and erm.....can i apply for the waitress job pweease? ^///^


ow.... sorry but i can't answer that...

here's your order though....^^


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.