First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ Ikusa Of The Ichimons (Battle of the Clans!!)٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
Kage
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08
hmm ill be putting u under recognized academy students as uve been quite active, keep it up and get promoted
Posted 5/30/08

shakakuzougeiro wrote:

hmm ill be putting u under recognized academy students as uve been quite active, keep it up and get promoted


Cool...I'm over here acting like a little kid, happy 2 b promoted lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol...
Acedmy Student
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / phlippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

join us ^_^
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08


Yes! I'm back 1nce again to represent the clan that I run with...
And to those of you who think you can oppose
Be fore warned, for we drop foes like no other,
No 1 can impose or oppose!
UZUMAKI 4 LIFE!.............Beat that!
Posted 5/30/08
Arigato! ^ ^
Acedmy Student
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / phlippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
thanks ^_^ !!
Genin
2625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

xtrebx wrote:


join us ^_^


haha.. omg... lol

i luv this pic.. ^^
Posted 5/31/08

reira86 wrote:


xtrebx wrote:


join us ^_^


haha.. omg... lol

i luv this pic.. ^^


Yes! this is freakin hilarious! I give you props!
But its not as cool as mine.He..He..He...
Genin
2625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Creek1 wrote:


reira86 wrote:


xtrebx wrote:


join us ^_^


haha.. omg... lol

i luv this pic.. ^^


Yes! this is freakin hilarious! I give you props!
But its not as cool as mine.He..He..He...


haha course.. urs cool 2
Posted 5/31/08

reira86 wrote:


Creek1 wrote:


reira86 wrote:


xtrebx wrote:


join us ^_^


haha.. omg... lol

i luv this pic.. ^^


Yes! this is freakin hilarious! I give you props!
But its not as cool as mine.He..He..He...


haha course.. urs cool 2


Don't hate on a man that has great tallent such as my-self
Genin
2625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 5/31/08


i REALLY like ur pic.. the other one 2.. i'm in namikaze clan ur in the uzumaki.. so ur pics help our clans win this battle... ^^
T^T don't give me that angry look..(-> ) i'm a fragile girl..
Acedmy Student
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
hola y no points yet?
Sanin
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In here haha ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

lino500 wrote:

,.uuUhhHmmM



,.thAt waS eDitEd bY mE

.,^^,

.,veRy niCe piCs toO cReeK

.,^^,


I like this pic lino ^_^ gaaahh.. ur good hehe ^_^
Sanin
23537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sitting next to g...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08


akatsuki best clan ever come and be with the baddest clan around

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.