First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Yamada Wallpapers
Member
5187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
waaa!! sugoi ne!! =D
is it ok if i use it for mine T_T
pls pls pls *sob*
Member
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
u r really gd! i cant things like this! (relizes wad i said... in momentary depression.. )
*snaps back to reality
" ya i wanna to use too! but i wanna blue theme ( i lurv blue!) so when one comes out tell me!
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
=D yea~! i wan blue + back + white pls ^-^
my 3 favourite colours!! =D
Member
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
i get the feeling that there r really alot of talented ppl here...
(stuck in depression)
Member
5187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
sure. feel free to use it.


I made one in blue..
but i think i lost it.

i'll just make another one i guess.
Member
5187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

blaue_lucifer wrote:

i get the feeling that there r really alot of talented ppl here...
(stuck in depression)


you have other talents too..

[i'm just starting to learn how to use photoshop..
so i made these.
yet i'm not that satisfied though.. ]
Member
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

jl_jeanelle wrote:


blaue_lucifer wrote:

i get the feeling that there r really alot of talented ppl here...
(stuck in depression)


you have other talents too..

[i'm just starting to learn how to use photoshop..
so i made these.
yet i'm not that satisfied though.. ]


TY anata mo gambare
i'll be cheering 4 u!
Member
12595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ...Laguna
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
sugoii!! sugoii!!! sugoi!!!!
Member
5187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08

blaue_lucifer wrote:


jl_jeanelle wrote:


blaue_lucifer wrote:

i get the feeling that there r really alot of talented ppl here...
(stuck in depression)


you have other talents too..

[i'm just starting to learn how to use photoshop..
so i made these.
yet i'm not that satisfied though.. ]


TY anata mo gambare
i'll be cheering 4 u!


hai.
ganbarimasu!
Member
5187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Tisha143 wrote:

sugoii!! sugoii!!! sugoi!!!!


arigatou.
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
ganbarre jeanelle-chan!!! and these pics are amazing!!!!
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
waaaa
i wanna learn how to make too!!
mm.. first.. must get photoshop xDD
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
WOW!!
you made another one!!
it looks soOoo nice!! ^-^
Member
2792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
OMGGG
can ii use those??
pleeeshhhh!!!
and. lucky youu~
ii want photoshop..
but ii dun have it =/

oh and can you make one with...
white and and.. sky blue??
or. white and baby pink..
or.. hey im so... nvm^^;;;
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.