First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Is too high intelligence bad?
Posted 5/27/08
To be really smart you have to be insane..Our greed would devour us.
Posted 5/27/08
having to much or having too less is bad

when you're too smart people will be jealous at you when you're not that smart you're are insulted -_-

in other words

YES
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Its never bad to have too much knowldege.if its used to help the world
Posted 5/27/08
It's always good to be intelligent, but too much of it can go to someone's head and you know, they'll probably end up assuming that they are better than everyone else and that's where the whole 'madness' kicks in.
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Yeah, cuz then everyone will think that they arent good enough for you.
1556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
i would choose to live in a place of open-minded people
i also think that it'll be a boring world full of geniuses
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Its not all bad.
3151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / anime world...^
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

macphapie wrote:

too much of anything is bad...or wrong


hmp............................agree......^_^
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
dUNNO
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / PH
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
It still depends on the personality, Geniuses are also human. They maybe smart, but they're not perfect.
82434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Not really. It actually balance out the world when you think about it.
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Shino-Katagiri wrote:

Too high or too much of anything is bad.


agree
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08
Being intelligent isn't bad,but being a nerd with an exaggerated sense of his own intelligence is definitely bad.(cant say that there is a shortage of them in CR).
No matter how intelligent you are,act like a human being,you are not entitled to be an e-thug because you got an A+ in your science test.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

YGGdrasill_11 wrote:

ppl with high intel are sarcastic negative-thinking critics who are too blinded by intense reasoning and high judging.........they fail hard....... believe me, i know what its like


I couldn't have said it better.
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

PurpleWasabi wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Do you have proof that they were so depressed and isolated as you claim?

The way I see it, the higher the IQ, there is a possibility that the EQ (social intelligence) will be weaker


well its just from hearing about the past,that they were alot of times depressed or in their own world. And also from the fact that thinking too much usually doesn't lead to happiness, and sometimes when you just do it it works better even with no logic behind it.



well i agree with you.

many schollars and philosophers were afraid to come out with their intellegence because the world was controlled much more back then ( freedom of speech) think of socrates he was killed for corrupting the minds of others if he would of stayed quiet like he did for many many years he would have died at a young age
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.