First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
EVENT: NnO Quiz
Member
9669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / chair
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

yuuuchan wrote:

The Questionnare(s)

1. what is hijutsu? who is the new possessor?

2. who are the ninjas who protect the new possessor of hijutsu? what are they in our normal lives?

3. who are the samurai siblings?

4. who are the ninjas who try to steal the hijutsu? who is the leader/head?

5. what did the new possessor said to one of the banten ninja who protects him when they are station?

6. what food the family of new possessor restaurant sells?

7. In manga chapter 1, what's the funny line the new possessor said to the basketball team?


you answer must be here and use spoiler thingy!

weeeee!!!yuuuchan ..some of the questions are hard..lol
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

blue_legend14 wrote:


yuuuchan wrote:

The Questionnare(s)

1. what is hijutsu? who is the new possessor?

2. who are the ninjas who protect the new possessor of hijutsu? what are they in our normal lives?

3. who are the samurai siblings?

4. who are the ninjas who try to steal the hijutsu? who is the leader/head?

5. what did the new possessor said to one of the banten ninja who protects him when they are station?

6. what food the family of new possessor restaurant sells?

7. In manga chapter 1, what's the funny line the new possessor said to the basketball team?


you answer must be here and use spoiler thingy!

weeeee!!!yuuuchan ..some of the questions are hard..lol

lol, that's what evil do*evil grin*
Member
9669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / chair
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

yuuuchan wrote:


blue_legend14 wrote:


yuuuchan wrote:

The Questionnare(s)

1. what is hijutsu? who is the new possessor?

2. who are the ninjas who protect the new possessor of hijutsu? what are they in our normal lives?

3. who are the samurai siblings?

4. who are the ninjas who try to steal the hijutsu? who is the leader/head?

5. what did the new possessor said to one of the banten ninja who protects him when they are station?

6. what food the family of new possessor restaurant sells?

7. In manga chapter 1, what's the funny line the new possessor said to the basketball team?


you answer must be here and use spoiler thingy!

weeeee!!!yuuuchan ..some of the questions are hard..lol

lol, that's what evil do*evil grin*

scared *bec. of your evil grin* ......geez
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

blue_legend14 wrote:


yuuuchan wrote:


blue_legend14 wrote:


yuuuchan wrote:

The Questionnare(s)

1. what is hijutsu? who is the new possessor?

2. who are the ninjas who protect the new possessor of hijutsu? what are they in our normal lives?

3. who are the samurai siblings?

4. who are the ninjas who try to steal the hijutsu? who is the leader/head?

5. what did the new possessor said to one of the banten ninja who protects him when they are station?

6. what food the family of new possessor restaurant sells?

7. In manga chapter 1, what's the funny line the new possessor said to the basketball team?


you answer must be here and use spoiler thingy!

weeeee!!!yuuuchan ..some of the questions are hard..lol

lol, that's what evil do*evil grin*

scared *bec. of your evil grin* ......geez


hahas, ganbatte!
if you understand the questions, answering it will be easier, hehe
Member
9669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / chair
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

yuuuchan wrote:


blue_legend14 wrote:


yuuuchan wrote:


blue_legend14 wrote:


yuuuchan wrote:

The Questionnare(s)

1. what is hijutsu? who is the new possessor?

2. who are the ninjas who protect the new possessor of hijutsu? what are they in our normal lives?

3. who are the samurai siblings?

4. who are the ninjas who try to steal the hijutsu? who is the leader/head?

5. what did the new possessor said to one of the banten ninja who protects him when they are station?

6. what food the family of new possessor restaurant sells?

7. In manga chapter 1, what's the funny line the new possessor said to the basketball team?


you answer must be here and use spoiler thingy!

weeeee!!!yuuuchan ..some of the questions are hard..lol

lol, that's what evil do*evil grin*

scared *bec. of your evil grin* ......geez


hahas, ganbatte!
if you understand the questions, answering it will be easier, hehe

hmmmmm....i'll review the manga ...lol...and answer it later ......after i finish reviewing ..weeeeeee!!!!

Member
9669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / chair
Offline
Posted 6/6/08


i hope i'm right
Member
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08



President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

mayaisnumber1 wrote:



.... somehow i feel inferior at the moment


i change the no.5 question, my question there, is wrong, i'm sorry about that
feel free to change your answer


chromonelous wrote:



i change the no.5 question, my question there, is wrong, i'm sorry about that
feel free to change your answer there


sweet2x wrote:






i change the no.5 question, my question there, is wrong, i'm sorry about that
feel free to change your answer there


aishiteru321 wrote:


yuuuchan wrote:





i change the no.5 question, my question there, is wrong, i'm sorry about that
feel free to change your answer there


blue_legend14 wrote:



i hope i'm right



blue_legend14 wrote:



i hope i'm right



i change the no.5 question, my question there, is wrong, i'm sorry about that
feel free to change your answer there


AkiraSetsuka wrote:






i change the no.5 question, my question there, is wrong, i'm sorry about that
feel free to change your answer there


Member
7809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / namine ♥
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

yuuuchan wrote:


mayaisnumber1 wrote:

.... somehow i feel inferior at the moment


i change the no.5 question, my question there, is wrong, i'm sorry about that
feel free to change your answer




i could freely look at it now, but that would be cheating.
i honestly forgot (but i know it's funny)
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

mayaisnumber1 wrote:


yuuuchan wrote:


mayaisnumber1 wrote:

.... somehow i feel inferior at the moment


i change the no.5 question, my question there, is wrong, i'm sorry about that
feel free to change your answer




i could freely look at it now, but that would be cheating.
i honestly forgot (but i know it's funny)


uhh, don't cry, it's my fault at that question, i made it wrong, errr,
feel free to edit it and it's not cheating, ehehehe, i the one at fault, don't worry^^
Member
7809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / namine ♥
Offline
Posted 6/6/08


yuuuchan wrote:

uhh, don't cry, it's my fault at that question, i made it wrong, errr,
feel free to edit it and it's not cheating, ehehehe, i the one at fault, don't worry^^


but i really do seriously forgot, so it's my loss
(i haven't looked yet )
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
goodluck for those who will try! the winner will be announce on monday! maybe afternoon
President
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Winner!
sweet2x!
congratulations!



i considered some answer, hehe
and the key asnwer will be out tomorrow in my free time( do i still have???)
Member
3340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 6/12/08




Member
9572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 7/2/08
Here's the new set of questions!!! :-D

The questions for the week of 6/22:

1. What was the promise that Yoite and Miharu made?

2. What did Yae read in Yoite’s mind? (or heart, however it's said)

3. How much longer does Yoite have to live? (give the number of months)

4. What does “shinrabansho” mean?

5. Which is Raikou and Gau's job in Kairoshu?

6. Is Miharu’s cat a boy or a girl?


BONUS: Who is on the cover of vol.6? (hint: she first appears in episode 13)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol. does this seem too challenging? @_________@

good luck eyeryone!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.