First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Hi there! Introduce youself ^^,)
Member
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nihon
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
hi....im Sakura Yuki....you can call me Yuki-chan..
i love yuuri because he is cute ...
i like yuuri and wolfram to be couple..
Member
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
hi hi. i'm jessie and i love kkm. they only problem i have is that i don't know who my favorite is. everytime i decide who i like i always find some reason to like another character just as much lol so i just love them all
Member
9681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

heyya15965 wrote:

hi hi. i'm jessie and i love kkm. they only problem i have is that i don't know who my favorite is. everytime i decide who i like i always find some reason to like another character just as much lol so i just love them all


Ahh I know exactly what you mean! I sometimes have that kind of problem too ^^ my opinion may change once in a day XDD~ but mostly my favourite is Conrad!
Anyways, nice to meet ya Jessie and Yuki-chan!!
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
hajimemaste ^^ im Mici1903 ^^ you can call me Ayumi
Conrad
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lost in limbo
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

Mici1903 wrote:

hajimemaste ^^ im Mici1903 ^^ you can call me Ayumi



Welcome Ayumi! Yoroshiku! what do you like about Yuuri Heca?
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

jewelcrystal wrote:

Welcome Ayumi! Yoroshiku! what do you like about Yuuri Heca?


kawaii desu ^^ & sumtimez funny..i guess.. >-<
Member
9181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At my House
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Hello~!! I'm Linsy and its nice to meet you!!! I just Love KKM!! Also I Love Yuuri and Wolfram!! I like Yuuri because he is kind and always helps others!!! I also like his sense of Justice!! >_<
Posted 6/21/08
~heyya minasan

my ril name is joan
but my net screen name is akane-chan
im 16 yrs old..
half-filipino half-chinese.. proud pinay

my recent fav. anime, of corz no other dan kyo kara maoh
i rily love wolfram-sama and yuuri heika
they are so cute.. and i want dem as a couple ^_____^




Member
9681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Welcome, Linsy and Akane-chan~ ^ ^
Member
1415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
hi
i'm mia
nice too meet u all
i like yuuri, because he is so kiind
i want yuuri with conrad!! but wolfram is okay >////<
Member
10145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maii drim Land a....
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
Hay there...^^
my name is Jaseline..^^
Nice 2 meet u all...^^
Conrad
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lost in limbo
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

miachan16 wrote:

hi
i'm mia
nice too meet u all
i like yuuri, because he is so kiind
i want yuuri with conrad!! but wolfram is okay >////<



JaSe_ wrote:

Hay there...^^
my name is Jaseline..^^
Nice 2 meet u all...^^


Heya Mia and Jaseline! Nice to meet you! I'm jewelcrystal. Welcome to Yuuri Shibuya fan group!
Member
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
yo~ I'm miaka but u can call me miaka-chan.............i'm a KKM fan.......I luv anime..................

i luv yuuri becoz he's cute n funny...i like his sense of justice too ...'Justice be done'
Member
9681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Miaka-chan~ *warm welcome hug*
Glad to see you here!
Please enjoy yourself and be active!
Member
9681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Miaka-Yuki wrote:

yo~ I'm miaka but u can call me miaka-chan.............i'm a KKM fan.......I luv anime..................

i luv yuuri becoz he's cute n funny...i like his sense of justice too ...'Justice be done'


Miaka-chan~ *a warm welcome hug*
Glad to see you here..
Have fun and post to the forum~ ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.