First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Hi there! Introduce youself ^^,)
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 10/27/08

onnanoko108 wrote:


lyn_cutie14 wrote:

heeee~!!! boku wa Darlene-desu!!! but you all can call me lyn_hime^^........
nice to meet you all!!!!^^

edit by jewelcrystal: this user has been nuked by the crunchyroll mods. her account no longer exists. and i have thus removed her from our list of members.


Hi darlene~!!! Welcome and thanks for joining~! nice to meet you too~! oh, and feel free to have fun in this group~!


hoe~!!!! I'M SURE I WILL^^ *nods*

edit by jewelcrystal: this user has been nuked by the crunchyroll mods. her account no longer exists. and i have thus removed her from our list of members.
Posted 7/28/08
hello minna-san,,
im precious,,you can call me pre-chan,,
i love yuuri he's so cute,,,
yuuri is my anime boyfriend,,
i call my best friend(a girl) wolfram beacuase he love wolf and wolf is his anime bf,,he he,,
and im a YUURAM fan FOREVER!!
Creator
13814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Blood Pledged Cas...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

tamaki_suoh wrote:

hello minna-san,,
im precious,,you can call me pre-chan,,
i love yuuri he's so cute,,,
yuuri is my anime boyfriend,,
i call my best friend(a girl) wolfram beacuase he love wolf and wolf is his anime bf,,he he,,
and im a YUURAM fan FOREVER!!


I see, so like yuuram that much?! haha! well, glad to know that~! Oh, and welcome! don't hesitate to enjoy in this group kay? i also invite you to join the forum games~!

PS... here is a nice link for a yuuram fanfic~!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/onnanoko108/pages/yuuramfanfic
Posted 7/29/08

onnanoko108 wrote:


tamaki_suoh wrote:

hello minna-san,,
im precious,,you can call me pre-chan,,
i love yuuri he's so cute,,,
yuuri is my anime boyfriend,,
i call my best friend(a girl) wolfram becuase he love wolf and wolf is his anime bf,,he he,,
and im a YUURAM fan FOREVER!!


I see, so like yuuram that much?! haha! well, glad to know that~! Oh, and welcome! don't hesitate to enjoy in this group kay? i also invite you to join the forum games~!

PS... here is a nice link for a yuuram fanfic~!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/onnanoko108/pages/yuuramfanfic


Yah im so addicted to them,,
Ok,,thanks to your warm welcome,,


I just read the yuuram fanfic,,
haha! its so cute,,
i printed it so i can let my best friend read it,,

Creator
13814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Blood Pledged Cas...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

tamaki_suoh wrote:


onnanoko108 wrote:


tamaki_suoh wrote:

hello minna-san,,
im precious,,you can call me pre-chan,,
i love yuuri he's so cute,,,
yuuri is my anime boyfriend,,
i call my best friend(a girl) wolfram becuase he love wolf and wolf is his anime bf,,he he,,
and im a YUURAM fan FOREVER!!


I see, so like yuuram that much?! haha! well, glad to know that~! Oh, and welcome! don't hesitate to enjoy in this group kay? i also invite you to join the forum games~!

PS... here is a nice link for a yuuram fanfic~!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/onnanoko108/pages/yuuramfanfic


Yah im so addicted to them,,
Ok,,thanks to your warm welcome,,


I just read the yuuram fanfic,,
haha! its so cute,,
i printed it so i can let my best friend read it,,



aawww...you actually printed it??!! that is the best compliment for a fanfic that i made so far~! thank you ^^
Posted 7/29/08

onnanoko108 wrote:


tamaki_suoh wrote:


onnanoko108 wrote:


tamaki_suoh wrote:

hello minna-san,,
im precious,,you can call me pre-chan,,
i love yuuri he's so cute,,,
yuuri is my anime boyfriend,,
i call my best friend(a girl) wolfram becuase he love wolf and wolf is his anime bf,,he he,,
and im a YUURAM fan FOREVER!!


I see, so like yuuram that much?! haha! well, glad to know that~! Oh, and welcome! don't hesitate to enjoy in this group kay? i also invite you to join the forum games~!

PS... here is a nice link for a yuuram fanfic~!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/onnanoko108/pages/yuuramfanfic


Yah im so addicted to them,,
Ok,,thanks to your warm welcome,,


I just read the yuuram fanfic,,
haha! its so cute,,
i printed it so i can let my best friend read it,,



aawww...you actually printed it??!! that is the best compliment for a fanfic that i made so far~! thank you ^^



welcome,,
do you have any other yuuram fanfic?
Member
12270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Taipei, Taiwan
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Hello everybody!!! im cee-jay!! im a fan of Kyo Kara Maou!! and im glad to be here!! oh yeah!!
Creator
13814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Blood Pledged Cas...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

chengjenlei wrote:

Hello everybody!!! im cee-jay!! im a fan of Kyo Kara Maou!! and im glad to be here!! oh yeah!!


Haha~! glad to know that you are happy to be here~! Welcome and feel free to enjoy within this group too^^
Member
5065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bronx
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Uh Hii Names Matt sometimes i go By Maldha. I'm New to the club so be gentle {xP}
I'd have to say Yuuri x Gwendal Are My Top one becuase Gwendals just so sexy
Next would be Yuuri x Wolfram the of course Yuuri x Conrad
Isn't our Yuuri the cutest!
Conrad
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lost in limbo
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

Maldha wrote:

Uh Hii Names Matt sometimes i go By Maldha. I'm New to the club so be gentle {xP}
I'd have to say Yuuri x Gwendal Are My Top one becuase Gwendals just so sexy
Next would be Yuuri x Wolfram the of course Yuuri x Conrad
Isn't our Yuuri the cutest!


hehe! welcome to the group! i agree with you! Yuuri is "THE" cutest!
Member
5065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bronx
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Awesome! Glad everyone thinks so too xD Thanks for the welcome by the way
Member
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / konoha village
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
yo! the names' Andrei, but you can call me Drei. Nice meeting you all!
Conrad
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lost in limbo
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

drei_hatake wrote:

yo! the names' Andrei, but you can call me Drei. Nice meeting you all!


Heya Drei! welcome to Yuuri Shibuya fan group!
Member
3778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/6/08
Hi all!! the names Xaviera, but you can call me xavi ^^ nice to meet ya !!
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
hi there! i'm sorasunao ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.