First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Fanart n' stuff
Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
My dear friends I found some goodies!

this one's just adorable!
Not really great, but what can I do?

Post some of yours!
Creator
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
wah so cute.. but mine dun haf com de coz i dunno how to use but maybe if i free i can draw some
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:

My dear friends I found some goodies!


Post some of yours!


ahh the cuteness I found a couple online so hopefully I can find them again then I will post them up here
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08
They look shota in this one lol but still cute!
this one is to cute...evil Miharu devil wings!
Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

My dear friends I found some goodies!


Post some of yours!


ahh the cuteness I found a couple online so hopefully I can find them again then I will post them up here


Please do!
Glad you like them!
Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:





Gahh!The cuteness!!!!!lol!
Hey wait I've found another one!
Kyaaaah!
Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Tho I don't know what they are saying...
Posted 5/27/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:

Tho I don't know what they are saying...


lol I don't know what they heck they are saying either...if only I could read all that damn Kanji... found another one ahaha...this one just screams "RAPE"
Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

Tho I don't know what they are saying...


lol I don't know what they heck they are saying either...if only I could read all that damn Kanji... found another one ahaha...this one just screams "RAPE"


I was thinking the same during that scene.
Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

musicgurlz wrote:

wah so cute.. but mine dun haf com de coz i dunno how to use but maybe if i free i can draw some


Feel free to draw.
You created this group, you can do what you want!
Creator
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
ty alot all of u also can post up urs too:P
Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

musicgurlz wrote:

ty alot all of u also can post up urs too:P


I haven't got a scaner and I suck at fan art.
Member
49827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / F / Portland Maine
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08
Astrialite posted some great fanart bundles here-

http://hijutsu.yuku.com/topic/376

It has 3 YoitexMiharu Doujins as well:)
Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

gorbal wrote:

Astrialite posted some great fanart bundles here-

http://hijutsu.yuku.com/topic/376

It has 3 YoitexMiharu Doujins as well:)


You are my God!....es!
Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Not really Y/M but still cute!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.