First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
A tribute to IKUTO
Member
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08
Hello!! We are gonna gather everything about ikuto!! Please write here , as much as u want!!^-^

Ikuto Tsukiyomi (月詠 幾斗, Tsukiyomi Ikuto)

A boy who wants the Embryo to have his freedom. On Character Change, he grows cat ears, and his hand turns into a paw with metal claws. His Character Transformation is known as Black Lynx. During Character Transformation, he uses a claw-like glove and wears a leather 2-piece with boots.

His Shugo Chara is Yoru and has the form of a cat. This could possibly be because Ikuto wants his freedom and cats are free.

He is actually 5 years older than Amu and Tadase, as he told Amu on chapter 28 "The Great Confessions" that he was going to be a 3rd year senior and she was just starting middle school.

At first he is called "Nekomimi hentai cosplay otoko" ( lit. perverted cat-ears cosplay guy) by Amu. He can play the violin. Like Amu, Ikuto too has sensitive ears. He possesses the "Dumpty Key", which is the pair of the "Humpty Lock" owned by Amu. For some unknown reason, Tadase had the key and Ikuto stole it from him. When Tadase confronts him about it on episode 28, Ikuto tells him that he was taking something that was actually his. He is Utau's elder brother and he refers to Tadase as "Kiddy King."

It's revealed in chapter 25 or 24 and 17 of the manga that he, Tadase and Utau were childhood friends. Tadase called him "Onii-Tan".

He signed a contract with Easter and is looking for the Embryo, an egg that will grant any wish. Its because of that he becomes an enemy to Amu, but privately he helps Amu in the shadows. In the latest chapters, his relationship with Amu has taken a turn for the better. He has even said that he is "interested" in her.

In episode 29 Utau says to Amu that Ikuto likes Amu. And in chapter 28, Amu asks him if he has someone he loves and he answers "It's you". She takes it as a joke but when Utau tells her that he was not lying, she realizes that Ikuto was being honest.

Voiced by: Yūichi Nakamura







3414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in heaven
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Ikuto is really straight forward on most thing like when he confessed
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Hold on... you see Ikuto likes Amu, who is 5 years old than Amu... wouldn't that make Ikuto a pedo?
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
totally wikipedia
Member
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
yes it is from wikipedia. is it a problem?!?!
Posted 6/9/08
me doesn't think it matters that he's 5 yrs older cause when u love someone age shouldn't matter
Member
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Why, are you a st...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
tadase and utau are ikutos younger siblings belive it or not but onii tan means older brother i am from japan and know the laguage TADASE AND UTAU ARE IKUTO'S YOUNGER SIBLINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Here's the thing I dont understand....
Why did Ikuto sign a contract with Easter?
Unless he thought it was something to pass time
Member
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

firestar1323 wrote:

tadase and utau are ikutos younger siblings belive it or not but onii tan means older brother i am from japan and know the laguage TADASE AND UTAU ARE IKUTO'S YOUNGER SIBLINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




really???? ikutos younger siblings? where'd you find that info?
Member
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / ____hidden____
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
tadase is not ikutos siblings i think coz tadase has a big brother....the 1 with the brown and the same hairstyle as tadase...
helllloooo..........
maybe tadase calls ikuto onii-tan coz he treatz ikuto as a big brother i think
Member
1340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i don't wanna...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
ikuto is a bad boy and a total hottie....but tadase is a nice guy and cute.....i mostly pick ikuto 4 that!!!!!
so cute he's like a supah hero!!!!!


so hot!!!

even amu thinks he's cute and hot so....

...they had a date!!!!!
cute story huh....
Member
1340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i don't wanna...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
that's a tribute 4 the AMUTO!!!!!

kawaii desu ne?
Member
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

ailin350 wrote:

Hold on... you see Ikuto likes Amu, who is 5 years old than Amu... wouldn't that make Ikuto a pedo?


it's just 5 years..
Member
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

lyka_sy wrote:


firestar1323 wrote:

tadase and utau are ikutos younger siblings belive it or not but onii tan means older brother i am from japan and know the laguage TADASE AND UTAU ARE IKUTO'S YOUNGER SIBLINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




really???? ikutos younger siblings? where'd you find that info?


i think tadase is just a close friend of ikuto's when they were younger.. and not biological brothers... please correct me if i am mistaken..
Member
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

iloveu08 wrote:


lyka_sy wrote:


firestar1323 wrote:

tadase and utau are ikutos younger siblings belive it or not but onii tan means older brother i am from japan and know the laguage TADASE AND UTAU ARE IKUTO'S YOUNGER SIBLINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




really???? ikutos younger siblings? where'd you find that info?


i think tadase is just a close friend of ikuto's when they were younger.. and not biological brothers... please correct me if i am mistaken..


ohh... well, i've just started watching it so i don't know too much info... anyway, thanks...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.