First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Death Angel's Dorm
Posted 4/10/11
Glade: (went away from his dorm to meet a death angel he knows pretty well)

"hm..." -looks around the death dorm, and then hears a crunching sound- "...Tsukiyo? Are you here..
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 4/10/11
Tsukiyo: *spots Glade* Ah. It's you. I thought is was another prey. *smirks a little and comes closer to him* What are you doing here...?
Posted 4/12/11
Glade: Oh so you are here... -__- and hide the blade.
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 4/12/11
Tsukiyo: hmph.. *sheathes sword* So I asked you a question. What do you have for me?
Posted 4/14/11
Glade: Simply to visit, Tsukiyo ~ I haven't seen anyone in ages. You usually tend to disappear a lot so I wanted to check on you first. Besides, you're my best death-angel friend , not to sound awkward.
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 4/18/11
Tsukiyo: (in a laidback manner) ehh i see ... *slaps a hand on glades shoulder* I can feel this world stirring once again. where shall we go...
Member
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 4/19/11
Alisa walked through the doors as she looked around.
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 4/22/11
While Tsukiyo was chatting with Glade, she perked up a bit as she sensed another presence nearby.

Tsukiyo: I wonder who..
Posted 4/23/11
Glade: hm? is something here?
Posted 4/27/11
Well Tsukiyo, let's just explore around a little and see what we can find.. I think your right. Something could happen soon.
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 4/28/11
Tsukyo: mahh ok ~ *puts her arm around glades shoulders* let's go, where to first?
Moderator
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
A big thud was heard from below the dungeon. Annabelle looks up to find herself in a dark and gloomy place, shivering she further notes that sharp objects are pointing at her.

Annabelle: Uh oh, I think I'm in the wrong place. . .I must have teleported in the wrong place. Now, what should I do. . .
Creator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/16/11
Tsukiyo's eyes glowed scarlet as she sensed a stronger presence. She looked up

"Glade, tell me that you heard something."
Posted 5/18/11
Glade: *looks around then sighs* Tch, stop that ~_~
Member
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 6/19/11
Alice opened her eyes and realised she was out. Thinking she should do something, Alice ran out of the room.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.