First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Most Popular Character?
12151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / * 4 1 5 *
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
ikuto! ^ ^
Member
7857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wouldn't YOU like...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
amu definitely. she's the main character.
Member
20730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the red dot of...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
IKUTO.
Member
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Shiningninja wrote:

Actually, in Japan, Amu is the most popular character ;D.

With Ikuto a close second.


As for their charas, Miki is first, while Yoru is second.


Kiseki and Tadase are at the very bottom ;D


haha thats funny that tadase is at the bottom! i wonder why...
but hes cool when he chara transforms with kiseki though! WORLD DOMINATION!
Member
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Amu!Then Ikuto!
Member
1398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my own world.
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
ikuto and amu-chan then yoru and miki
Posted 7/3/08

Lilcloe wrote:


kannahotaru wrote:

I hate amu..Augh her character now is so depressing. -.-; She needs to get over herself..and move on. I mean so what her friends left her. At least she has two other friends with her. Anyway, I would go for Kuukai. He has this attitude that you can just be happy about.


Those were her VERY CLOSE friends that left you wuoldn't know about that now would you ?NOW STFU When you start saying shit that you know nothing about when my friends moved away it was hard on me too Now think before you say stuff?will you or are you not capable of that?


You know. You shouldn't be talking. I moved my hole fucken life. Maybe you should shut up before you know what the other person life is. God, How'd the fuck would you know my life has been. HELL. So why don't you stfu.
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
amu and ikuto
Member
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / インドネシア
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
Amu is d most popular,also Ikuto..
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

kannahotaru wrote:


Lilcloe wrote:


kannahotaru wrote:

I hate amu..Augh her character now is so depressing. -.-; She needs to get over herself..and move on. I mean so what her friends left her. At least she has two other friends with her. Anyway, I would go for Kuukai. He has this attitude that you can just be happy about.


Those were her VERY CLOSE friends that left you wuoldn't know about that now would you ?NOW STFU When you start saying shit that you know nothing about when my friends moved away it was hard on me too Now think before you say stuff?will you or are you not capable of that?


You know. You shouldn't be talking. I moved my hole fucken life. Maybe you should shut up before you know what the other person life is. God, How'd the fuck would you know my life has been. HELL. So why don't you stfu.


My Life hasnt been any Fuckin Better tahn your's.So I have a fuckin Right to say what the fuck I want.And No I am not going to stfu why dont you intstead.WHOOPEEE you moved your whole fuckin life I WISH I could fuckin move.If you didnt say anything bad about that situation Amu was in and knowing what kind of fuckin personality she has.I wouldn't have said this stuff.SO STFU and go to inconsederite jerk side your on
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Calgary, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
ikuto
Member
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / why do u want 2 k...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
of coarse ikuto!
1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / california
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
ikuto and amu
Posted 7/6/08

Lilcloe wrote:


kannahotaru wrote:


Lilcloe wrote:


kannahotaru wrote:

I hate amu..Augh her character now is so depressing. -.-; She needs to get over herself..and move on. I mean so what her friends left her. At least she has two other friends with her. Anyway, I would go for Kuukai. He has this attitude that you can just be happy about.


Those were her VERY CLOSE friends that left you wuoldn't know about that now would you ?NOW STFU When you start saying shit that you know nothing about when my friends moved away it was hard on me too Now think before you say stuff?will you or are you not capable of that?


You know. You shouldn't be talking. I moved my hole fucken life. Maybe you should shut up before you know what the other person life is. God, How'd the fuck would you know my life has been. HELL. So why don't you stfu.


My Life hasnt been any Fuckin Better tahn your's.So I have a fuckin Right to say what the fuck I want.And No I am not going to stfu why dont you intstead.WHOOPEEE you moved your whole fuckin life I WISH I could fuckin move.If you didnt say anything bad about that situation Amu was in and knowing what kind of fuckin personality she has.I wouldn't have said this stuff.SO STFU and go to inconsederite jerk side your on



God, You get so mad just cause shes a fucken anime. =.= I seriously think people have problems. Shes a character and you and i are real. So, Basically your fighting over something stupid. I don't know why you want to denfend a character from an anime. So, it really doesn't matter what you think of me. Say shit to me cause really i don't care. I think you need to go to therapy cause really Amu is a character form an anime and it doesn't matter cause your probably gonna forget about her in like 20 years. So, Whatever..is your problem you can like get over it. This shit is so annoying.
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

kannahotaru wrote:


Lilcloe wrote:


kannahotaru wrote:


Lilcloe wrote:


kannahotaru wrote:

I hate amu..Augh her character now is so depressing. -.-; She needs to get over herself..and move on. I mean so what her friends left her. At least she has two other friends with her. Anyway, I would go for Kuukai. He has this attitude that you can just be happy about.


Those were her VERY CLOSE friends that left you wuoldn't know about that now would you ?NOW STFU When you start saying shit that you know nothing about when my friends moved away it was hard on me too Now think before you say stuff?will you or are you not capable of that?


You know. You shouldn't be talking. I moved my hole fucken life. Maybe you should shut up before you know what the other person life is. God, How'd the fuck would you know my life has been. HELL. So why don't you stfu.


My Life hasnt been any Fuckin Better tahn your's.So I have a fuckin Right to say what the fuck I want.And No I am not going to stfu why dont you intstead.WHOOPEEE you moved your whole fuckin life I WISH I could fuckin move.If you didnt say anything bad about that situation Amu was in and knowing what kind of fuckin personality she has.I wouldn't have said this stuff.SO STFU and go to inconsederite jerk side your on



God, You get so mad just cause shes a fucken anime. =.= I seriously think people have problems. Shes a character and you and i are real. So, Basically your fighting over something stupid. I don't know why you want to denfend a character from an anime. So, it really doesn't matter what you think of me. Say shit to me cause really i don't care. I think you need to go to therapy cause really Amu is a character form an anime and it doesn't matter cause your probably gonna forget about her in like 20 years. So, Whatever..is your problem you can like get over it. This shit is so annoying.


No i'm not mad about the fuckin character.That HAPPENS to people in real life so that ticked me off.Thats ALL

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.