First  Prev  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  Next  Last
Which is the MOST OVERRATED band?
Posted 9/18/10
DBSK and super junior
Posted 9/19/10
snsd and super junior
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Terlizzi
Offline
Posted 9/26/10

EunMi_RyeoWook wrote:


zero-kun wrote:


EunMi_RyeoWook wrote:


zero-kun wrote:

uh dbsk, big bang, morning musume, news, kattun

for jrock, Alice nine, gazette, etc


AGREE MORNING MUSUME IS OVER RATED THEIR SONG ISN'T EVEN GOOD. DBSK...U SERIOUSLY THINK THEY OVER RATED ? OTHER THEN THAT EVER THING ELSE IS OVER RATED


yeah i really do believe DBSK are over rated, their songs aren't even that great and their over the top fan girls are crazy X3 LOL i'd tell you what the vocalist in my band said about them but i'd get beat up LOL *runs*



agree I think Super Junior's song are a lot better then DBSK ( I sorta was a crazy dbsk fan gurl once but when i saw Super Junior My DBSK fan days are over)


I also like Super Junior more than DBSK Why do you think that Super Junior has better song, and DBSK are overrated? Just asking... ;-)

46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / gazettE land
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Alice Nine, SuG, An Cafe, & Big Bang are wayyyyy overrated~

this is not a group but: Lady Gaga

Overrated groups/artists are always just so-so/nothing special/boring
or bad at singing or playing music or repetitive, I think people
just follow the crowd, just because everyone else likes it they follow along
like they are some sheep being herded.
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / bikini bottom
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
i think it will depend on what genre you are into.. if you are into rock songs, you'll definitly say boy bands "dbsk" are overrated. i once thought that dbsk is way too overrated but when i listened to thier songs., damn! they had such beautiful voices.they compliment each others voices.
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / bikini bottom
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

xMitMakis wrote:

Many of those Korean Pop bands like DBSK, Super Junior and SNSD

Everytime you say one criticism, a bunch of fangirls start spamming with you hate

To be honest, I have not listened to any of their songs, but its obvious they're insanely popular and 95% of the time,
anyone who posts any negative comment about them just gets raged by their fan populace.

Then they come up with the "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it"
Which is utter bullshit. What, I can't voice my opinion?

If you like them, then great, but I don't.


actually dbsk sings very well for a boyband., it's just that some of their fans are so annoying.

Posted 12/11/10

visualkeiluv wrote:

Alice Nine, SuG, An Cafe, & Big Bang are wayyyyy overrated~

this is not a group but: Lady Gaga

Overrated groups/artists are always just so-so/nothing special/boring
or bad at singing or playing music or repetitive, I think people
just follow the crowd, just because everyone else likes it they follow along
like they are some sheep being herded.

agreed, but I will admit, I havent heard people talk so much about antic cafe for a while now X'D and Lady gaga? 8/ her music just didnt interest me for some reason even though I love dance music. -_- I get so tired of hearing people "squeeee x3" over Alejandro, and Pokerface Dx


371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my happy place
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
I agree with everyone who says Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana (even though she's a person, not a band). I'm ashamed to say I used to like the Jonas Brothers back when I was like 13 Σ(゚Д゚|||)

God, I don't know what the hell was wrong with me back then, I think I must have been tone deaf or blind or something m(_ _)m

I also think some of the mainstream bands are pretty over rated. Especially SNSD, them I never liked because they were so fake and cutesy and they thought they could just do whatever they want (>.<)
15476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / United Kingdom of...
Offline
Posted 12/13/10
Lady GaGa
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/10
Just because a band has a huge fanbase does not by any means make it good. That doesn't mean that all bands with big fanbases aren't good, but a ton are.


I think a lot of music artists on mainstream radio in America are overrated. A lot of the music I hear sounds the same, like I thought for weeks that Like A G6 was by Black Eyed Peas and that many of the rap songs sounded almost exactly alike. All of the ideas are the same, and the only way I can tell one artist to the next is if their voice is really distinct, like Nicki Minaj's awful chipmunk gangster voice and Eminem's unique tone. It's all annoying and fake and too goddamn catchy. LIKE FREAKING KE$HA IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE.

Ugh, ranting.
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/10

danielle_gonzales_01 wrote:

For all those People out there who say My Chemical romance i say,


WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I know, right?! Their music is actually really good, I honestly don't see how people can think they are overrated. If anything, they are underrated. That's just my opinion though.
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mombasa.
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Owl City.
Posted 1/15/11
SNSD
15644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / RIP Hon 8/16/09 H...
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
US - Jonas Brothers
Taiwan - Fahrenheit
Korea - Super Junior
Japan - Kat-Tun
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SoCal
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
In Japan, Arashi and AKB48
In Korea, SNSD and Super Junior
First  Prev  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124  125  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.