First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Chinese girl mocking at Si Chuan victims;
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
this video is mention at chinese newspapers and people r so mad at her and hate her now
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Haha "Successful troll is successful"

It doesn't really bother me since she's Chinese though.
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08
Mocking? From what I've seen from the translation (my personal interpretation), her mocking wasn't directed to China (except saying that she's feeling indifferent towards their situation, but I'd actually dare to say that good deal of people feel like that) but instead towards western powers and to people in general who false compassion showing only when major incidents like these happen and when there's a chance to act all high and mighty, putting aside her cynical and almost heartless approach to things, I have to say I actually agreed with on some of her points.

Could she have said it with more finesse? Sure, but being blunt is apparently the only way to make the people hear your message.
Posted 5/28/08

Incontrovertible wrote:
Being arrested for saying whatever the fuck you want or get arrested for saying something ignorant and moronic. I'd take saying whatever the fuck you want any day than be in a place where the government runs your ass completely.


I think the government was righteous on arresting her. And it certainly doesn't "run your ass completely". She's a fucking moron for doing that anyways.
2647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / £ğöçεή†яỉǺ≈ ŁąñЕ...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
AWWWHHK! How old is she.. this.. this five year old? No, not even a five year old will say something as horrible as this.

13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08

Shaun_Mimi wrote:

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but if it has I highly apologize. Anyway, this is a video on youtube of a girl mocking the victims of the earthquake in China. Ironically, she's Chinese as well. Fortunately, she's been arrested for not having a heart
This video pissed me off like hella; Translations at the side, btw.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3e0ykABXETA


-.-.... it pisses you off?... its totally what i want to say... good thing she said it for me :D...... i totally agree with her.....

btw... i too am chinese....
Posted 5/28/08

Methos12 wrote:

Mocking? From what I've seen from the translation (my personal interpretation), her mocking wasn't directed to China (except saying that she's feeling indifferent towards their situation, but I'd actually dare to say that good deal of people feel like that) but instead towards western powers and to people in general who false compassion showing only when major incidents like these happen and when there's a chance to act all high and mighty, putting aside her cynical and almost heartless approach to things, I have to say I actually agreed with on some of her points.

Could she have said it with more finesse? Sure, but being blunt is apparently the only way to make the people hear your message.


It wasn't just mocking. It was more like reviling. I understand everything she has said. Her tone, accent, and slang completely dejected those victims.
Posted 5/28/08

o0James0o wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but if it has I highly apologize. Anyway, this is a video on youtube of a girl mocking the victims of the earthquake in China. Ironically, she's Chinese as well. Fortunately, she's been arrested for not having a heart
This video pissed me off like hella; Translations at the side, btw.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3e0ykABXETA


-.-.... it pisses you off?... its totally what i want to say... good thing she said it for me :D...... i totally agree with her.....

btw... i too am chinese....


Then you are a disgraceful Chinese. Or you're just an American born Chinese who doesn't really understand the situation, yet.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Eudd wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but if it has I highly apologize. Anyway, this is a video on youtube of a girl mocking the victims of the earthquake in China. Ironically, she's Chinese as well. Fortunately, she's been arrested for not having a heart
This video pissed me off like hella; Translations at the side, btw.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3e0ykABXETA


-.-.... it pisses you off?... its totally what i want to say... good thing she said it for me :D...... i totally agree with her.....

btw... i too am chinese....


Then you are a disgraceful Chinese. Or you're just an American born Chinese who doesn't really understand the situation, yet.


sorry sir, im a china born chinese..... :O... but let me tell you... i hate chinese people.... you can call me a traitor of han or w.e... and i do understand the situation... but it bothers me not.... look how many people china have... a few dyin is no big deal... and the earthquake wasnt that bad.... they make such a big deal out of it..... just like how usa make a big deal out of 911 indicent and been on tv for months...... i mean.... thats nothing comapre to this earthquake.... yet this earthquake isnt something big either...
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Methos12 wrote:

Mocking? From what I've seen from the translation (my personal interpretation), her mocking wasn't directed to China (except saying that she's feeling indifferent towards their situation, but I'd actually dare to say that good deal of people feel like that) but instead towards western powers and to people in general who false compassion showing only when major incidents like these happen and when there's a chance to act all high and mighty, putting aside her cynical and almost heartless approach to things, I have to say I actually agreed with on some of her points.

Could she have said it with more finesse? Sure, but being blunt is apparently the only way to make the people hear your message.



we must have read totally different translations.....
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

o0James0o wrote:


Eudd wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


Shaun_Mimi wrote:

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but if it has I highly apologize. Anyway, this is a video on youtube of a girl mocking the victims of the earthquake in China. Ironically, she's Chinese as well. Fortunately, she's been arrested for not having a heart
This video pissed me off like hella; Translations at the side, btw.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3e0ykABXETA


-.-.... it pisses you off?... its totally what i want to say... good thing she said it for me :D...... i totally agree with her.....

btw... i too am chinese....


Then you are a disgraceful Chinese. Or you're just an American born Chinese who doesn't really understand the situation, yet.


sorry sir, im a china born chinese..... :O... but let me tell you... i hate chinese people.... you can call me a traitor of han or w.e... and i do understand the situation... but it bothers me not.... look how many people china have... a few dyin is no big deal... and the earthquake wasnt that bad.... they make such a big deal out of it..... just like how usa make a big deal out of 911 indicent and been on tv for months...... i mean.... thats nothing comapre to this earthquake.... yet this earthquake isnt something big either...


oh dear i feel quite sorry for you. to have so little thought for other peoples lives, you probablly dont value your own much either




13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

snottyenglishgirl wrote:

oh dear i feel quite sorry for you. to have so little thought for other peoples lives, you probablly dont value your own much either






how can i not value the life of someone as great as myself?.... and why would i bother about others life?... we have too many people in our small planet.... life of a few dont make a difference.... look.... back in the ages when we, humans, are still livin in villages and w.e...... one person dead = every1 in village mourn...... now..... livin in cities.... 1 person dead = their family mourn... it doenst make a different to anyone as long as it dont bother you....
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

JiaYuKelly wrote:

this video is mention at chinese newspapers and people r so mad at her and hate her now


national pride is what started wars........
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

o0James0o wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:

oh dear i feel quite sorry for you. to have so little thought for other peoples lives, you probablly dont value your own much either






how can i not value the life of someone as great as myself?.... and why would i bother about others life?... we have too many people in our small planet.... life of a few dont make a difference.... look.... back in the ages when we, humans, are still livin in villages and w.e...... one person dead = every1 in village mourn...... now..... livin in cities.... 1 person dead = their family mourn... it doenst make a different to anyone as long as it dont bother you....



i stand by my comment
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Eudd wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:
Being arrested for saying whatever the fuck you want or get arrested for saying something ignorant and moronic. I'd take saying whatever the fuck you want any day than be in a place where the government runs your ass completely.


I think the government was righteous on arresting her. And it certainly doesn't "run your ass completely". She's a fucking moron for doing that anyways.


the government was not righteous... just like what happened to fa lung gong or something like that.... you know... the chinese government is courrupted... and man... from what i seen on tv... wtf are the chairman and the higherups doin visitin the earth quake victims?.... they go there... and all the freakin doctors and w.e stand by then and wait for them to come... wow... you know... if u want to save a person, then dont go there and bother the work of the people who are tryin to save them....


the chinese government certainly does runs your ass completely...... since afterall... its a "Communist Government"......

and no she is not a fckin moron... tho she was kinda harsh on the sayin theyre.... son of bitches and stuff like that.... i mean.... she have no proof on sayin that... and the earth turnin around is so unrealistic.... and they deserve punishment... wow... so religious...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.