First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Hei Se Hui Mei Mei
6764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Will i be guarant...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08
woah.....shocking....and sad!!! i personally think tong-tong is one of the prettiest in there! i really like her! i don't want her to leave!!!! ahhH!!! why don't they try to sort this out!!! why does she have to just give up and leave...is that all she has to her?!....I'll seriously be disappointed if she actually DOES leave....*pouts*.......

but i wonder why daya would do that....i'd imagined them to be a good team of cute sister like girls.... ...*sigh* whatever...
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / puerto rico
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
i dnt really like them for some reason
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

ayshika wrote:

woah.....shocking....and sad!!! i personally think tong-tong is one of the prettiest in there! i really like her! i don't want her to leave!!!! ahhH!!! why don't they try to sort this out!!! why does she have to just give up and leave...is that all she has to her?!....I'll seriously be disappointed if she actually DOES leave....*pouts*.......

but i wonder why daya would do that....i'd imagined them to be a good team of cute sister like girls.... ...*sigh* whatever...


yeah,i know!! she left long time ago...i think!!
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

jeweliee77 wrote:

I had heard about them before, and watched a few of their vids, and they came across as a bit...I dunno I don't wanna say their sluts (cause they're not), but that's what I thought when I first saw them. =x

But then I watched BSM and I really like them now! They're all so pretty that I'm jealous! xD They look really good with the BBT boys too. :] My favorites are Gui Gui (cause her and Wang Zi are so cuteeee <3) Xiao Xun (I love her and Xiao Yu!) and Ya Tou - I think Ya Tou's voice is soooooooo incredibly adorable. I know people get annoyed of it sometimes, but it only makes me like her more. =)

I actually like most of their songs a lot. They're really kawaii singers, and their songs are so girly they make me happy that I'm a girl. xD Some people think their music sucks, but if you're into the whole bubblegum-pop thing, you'll probably end up liking them. :)


AGREE!!
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ~~paradise~~
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
kawaii~~~~
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
i love them .. most especially gui gui .. hei se hui mei mei rockx!!!!!
567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

i like gui gui the most! and im now excited to see her new series.. i think its entitled "the clue collector" it doesnt sound interesting for me coz im more into romantic comedy, but since gui gui is there, i'll try to consider
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere where th...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
They only have a "face"
Their acting SUCKS (so exaggerated that i couldnt bear watching brown sugar macchiato)
they can't sing at all, it's only their looks that make them famous
Watch 超级星光大道 One Million Star (kinda singing contest) instead of heisehui cuz nobody in hsh really knows how to sing

1670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere..
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

ananlovesbbt wrote:

They only have a "face"
Their acting SUCKS (so exaggerated that i couldnt bear watching brown sugar macchiato)
they can't sing at all, it's only their looks that make them famous
Watch 超级星光大道 One Million Star (kinda singing contest) instead of heisehui cuz nobody in hsh really knows how to sing




hmm,,,i agree ne....
even tho it might sound harsh a little, but i think that's true><
I mean,,,people gotta have some talents rite? not just pretty face...
4084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
I like gui gui the most too....but I don't like the way she does those faces...for some odd reson, it just seemed like a rainie thing to do.
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

XX1kakapatus5XX wrote:


ananlovesbbt wrote:

They only have a "face"
Their acting SUCKS (so exaggerated that i couldnt bear watching brown sugar macchiato)
they can't sing at all, it's only their looks that make them famous
Watch 超级星光大道 One Million Star (kinda singing contest) instead of heisehui cuz nobody in hsh really knows how to sing




hmm,,,i agree ne....
even tho it might sound harsh a little, but i think that's true><
I mean,,,people gotta have some talents rite? not just pretty face...


having a pretty face is also a natural "talent" lol
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

vixter wrote:

I like gui gui the most too....but I don't like the way she does those faces...for some odd reson, it just seemed like a rainie thing to do.


yeah..i agree
4084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

thina1 wrote:


vixter wrote:

I like gui gui the most too....but I don't like the way she does those faces...for some odd reson, it just seemed like a rainie thing to do.


yeah..i agree


LoL...plus...I hate it when her hair is up. x] she [ or the directors ] should let her have her hair down, it's such a waste of long hair if you don't let it down. :]
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
they are cuties
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

vixter wrote:


thina1 wrote:


vixter wrote:

I like gui gui the most too....but I don't like the way she does those faces...for some odd reson, it just seemed like a rainie thing to do.


yeah..i agree


LoL...plus...I hate it when her hair is up. x] she [ or the directors ] should let her have her hair down, it's such a waste of long hair if you don't let it down. :]


Gui Gui- Yeah.It looks better down..
Rainie- She has nice hair but the ''bowl'' cut...i think it's gone!! Lol.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.