First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Hei Se Hui Mei Mei
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08
i love her song (ku cha) !!!!!
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
I don't know if they're talented but they always try to act CUTE. x_x
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

chinocindy wrote:

I don't know if they're talented but they always try to act CUTE. x_x


Yeah, in songs too.But i still like them!!
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

amacute wrote:

i love her song (ku cha) !!!!!


Me too! Love BSM.
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

thina1 wrote:


amacute wrote:

i love her song (ku cha) !!!!!


Me too! Love BSM.


i agree one of my favorite highschool drama!!!!
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08
i hate when group have so many members
it's retarded

most of them don't sing.blah

and they look so fake with all this "punk-rock style"

no offence
427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pasig City
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
i like gui gui... :))
4084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

thina1 wrote:


vixter wrote:


thina1 wrote:


vixter wrote:

I like gui gui the most too....but I don't like the way she does those faces...for some odd reson, it just seemed like a rainie thing to do.


yeah..i agree


LoL...plus...I hate it when her hair is up. x] she [ or the directors ] should let her have her hair down, it's such a waste of long hair if you don't let it down. :]


Gui Gui- Yeah.It looks better down..
Rainie- She has nice hair but the ''bowl'' cut...i think it's gone!! Lol.


LoL!!! OMG! I thought that bowl cute was so....oooogleyyyyy!!! x]
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
In my opinion, they are painfully pathethic..cookie cutter girl bands(the term used tentatively since they whine through pop songs)reinforcing the lack of quality control in Taiwan's entertainment industry.
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Meimei, Ya Tou, Xiao Xun and Gui Gui are my favourite.
Mei Mei has vblog and some fan (stalker) or just a fan has uploaded them on youtube ^^ She's so cute :D

Shame Tong Tong did what she did.

I don't think they sing live that well but oh well=]
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

vixter wrote:


thina1 wrote:


vixter wrote:


thina1 wrote:


vixter wrote:

I like gui gui the most too....but I don't like the way she does those faces...for some odd reson, it just seemed like a rainie thing to do.


yeah..i agree


LoL...plus...I hate it when her hair is up. x] she [ or the directors ] should let her have her hair down, it's such a waste of long hair if you don't let it down. :]


Gui Gui- Yeah.It looks better down..
Rainie- She has nice hair but the ''bowl'' cut...i think it's gone!! Lol.


LoL!!! OMG! I thought that bowl cute was so....oooogleyyyyy!!! x]


i know!!!! LOL
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of crunchy
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
I like Gui gui and Ya tou! :P
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in outer space
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
what are the shows that they are in?? besides bsm, rolling love, pi li mit and what else??
i love guigui most!!
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
hehe some of them are so talented and so cute!
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / CA
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
this is like a Taiwanese version of SNSD . . . but i bet this band is better
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.