First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Hei Se Hui Mei Mei
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Taguig city
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
i like gui gui...
4084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

thina1 wrote:


vixter wrote:


thina1 wrote:


vixter wrote:


thina1 wrote:


vixter wrote:

I like gui gui the most too....but I don't like the way she does those faces...for some odd reson, it just seemed like a rainie thing to do.


yeah..i agree


LoL...plus...I hate it when her hair is up. x] she [ or the directors ] should let her have her hair down, it's such a waste of long hair if you don't let it down. :]


Gui Gui- Yeah.It looks better down..
Rainie- She has nice hair but the ''bowl'' cut...i think it's gone!! Lol.


LoL!!! OMG! I thought that bowl cute was so....oooogleyyyyy!!! x]


i know!!!! LOL


I'm glad it's gone ^____________^ she's so cute anyways~
ohh~ I also like Da Ya [she's pretty] and Xiao Xun [whom I think is also the prettiest] also Xiao Man [I love her hair!!!] and Xiao Jie and Gui Gui [they both looked a like in Brown Sugar Macchiato because of their hair LoL]
:]
22650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Melody-Starlight wrote:

what are the shows that they are in?? besides bsm, rolling love, pi li mit and what else??
i love guigui most!!


18 Jin Bu Jin / 18 Censored or not
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/18_Jin_Bu_Jin
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the greatest plac...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
are they singers or a girl group, i'm currently watching BSM ...
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
gui gui and ya tou
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

vixter wrote:


thina1 wrote:


vixter wrote:


thina1 wrote:


vixter wrote:


thina1 wrote:


vixter wrote:

I like gui gui the most too....but I don't like the way she does those faces...for some odd reson, it just seemed like a rainie thing to do.


yeah..i agree


LoL...plus...I hate it when her hair is up. x] she [ or the directors ] should let her have her hair down, it's such a waste of long hair if you don't let it down. :]


Gui Gui- Yeah.It looks better down..
Rainie- She has nice hair but the ''bowl'' cut...i think it's gone!! Lol.


LoL!!! OMG! I thought that bowl cute was so....oooogleyyyyy!!! x]


i know!!!! LOL


I'm glad it's gone ^____________^ she's so cute anyways~
ohh~ I also like Da Ya [she's pretty] and Xiao Xun [whom I think is also the prettiest] also Xiao Man [I love her hair!!!] and Xiao Jie and Gui Gui [they both looked a like in Brown Sugar Macchiato because of their hair LoL]
:]



yeah.. me too. i made a group of xiao man too~~~
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

guada19 wrote:

are they singers or a girl group, i'm currently watching BSM ...


They are both!!
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
i dint like how Brown Sugar Macchiato ended....do you think they might make a special or a sequel???
1593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08
I like Gui Gui the most too.
Brown Sugar Macchiato was pretty good =)
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

silvercatgurl007 wrote:

i dint like how Brown Sugar Macchiato ended....do you think they might make a special or a sequel???


i didnt like it ended too. the ending was kinda stupid!! i wish they make a BSM 2 and Wang Zi and Gui Gui could fall in love!!
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my hubby heart
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
My least fav in this group is Mei Mei. I don't like the way she act and look.
My fav is Gui Gui, ya tou, and Xiao Xun.
At first I don't like ya tou voice, but after a while I think she looks really cute.
6658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
To bad Tong Tong left... I actually liked her :[
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
sad that tong tong left the group =(
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

thina1 wrote:


silvercatgurl007 wrote:

i dint like how Brown Sugar Macchiato ended....do you think they might make a special or a sequel???


i didnt like it ended too. the ending was kinda stupid!! i wish they make a BSM 2 and Wang Zi and Gui Gui could fall in love!!


yeah i wish that they developed the story more and also you know hte "bad guy" the dude who always tried to make the brothers break teh contract...(cant remember his name) anyway i wanted him and the previous class leader (the tough chick) to end up togather.......
3471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
i luv gui gui i wanna put her in my pocket cause she so cute
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.