First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
what if they made a drama with Wa Zun,Ariel Lin,Ella,and Joe Cheng?
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
not a bad idea..!!
1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Allentown pa
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

grumpy_killua wrote:

ariel and ella will end up together.. wu zun will die... and joe cheng is gay..^_^ lolx..

here's the story..

ariel and joe are the best of friends ever.. they are in the same college.. ariel is a bisexual girl and joe is gay but still doen't show his true colors.. one day ella enrolled in the same college as ariel and joe. She became friends with Joe because she thought he was a man.. Ella is trying to flirt with him but as time goes by, ariel is falling in love with her. On the other hand, there is this popular basket ball player in their college, which is the character of wu chun. Wu Chun saw Joe trying to play basket ball and he asks Joe if he can play with him. Joe answered while blushing that he is not good, if he wants to play with him he needs to take it slow.

to be continued...




i'll see how you react.. if you want more i can continue it..^_^


yea please do more ,i think story would be so interesting ,im gonna add u^_^
1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Allentown pa
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

poro wrote:


grumpy_killua wrote:

ariel and ella will end up together.. wu zun will die... and joe cheng is gay..^_^ lolx..


Hahaha, that cracks me up :D...

Well, if it's reality, more likely the director will want to pair up the old pairs whiich is ariel and joe cheng; alla and wu zun..

O_o, since they are all 4 famous people, I wonder who will play the villian role, if no one plays it..O_O that's not Taiwanese drama...

But if there are two main couples, it will be very hard to give enough detail and emotions for each couples... If they only concentrate on one couples and the other two play as side role then I don't think any of these 4 would want to play it, regarding their popularities right now...
Conclusion, the movie can end up in a disaster...

But if the director can pass through all these obstacles then it will worth watching. I just hope that I won't see a square love trouble...(-__-)...


but joe and ella were a couple before when they played in rose ,together i think in 2003
1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Allentown pa
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

izaluna wrote:

i think it would be interesting.. 2 popular couples in 1 drama..ehehe..but i like wu chun and ella than ariel and joe..ehehehe









ariel looks like a lil kid
1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Allentown pa
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

michiko007 wrote:

No no no here is the story...

Ella is a high school senior, who comes from a poor family trying to take every job. Saving all her money so she could help her money.

While Wu Chun is a rising star who get entangled in a sex scandal with Ariel. Ariel who is supposedly getting married to a long time friend and famous fashion designer (Joe).

Joe who decides to open his new line of clothing hires Wu Chun in order to get revenge and make him fall down from stardom.

Ella eventually gets discovered by Ariel who asks Joe to put Ella on the fashion show. Unknown to Joe Ariel put Ella on the fashion show to keep an eye on Wu Chun as she is truly head over heels for Chun. Ariel doesn't know that Joe already know about her falling in love with Chun.

Wu Chun doesn't like Ariel and tries to avoid her. During rehearsals Ella watches over Chun, as Wu Chun suddenly falls in love with her at first sight. Ella on the other hand does her job.

Rehearsal starts and as Chun walked down the run way the light from above began to dangle. Ella ran fast and pushed Chun from danger. Because of this incident Chun falls in love with Ella and so does Joe little by little.

Eventually Ariel finds out that Ella fell in love with Chun, and during the actual fashion show while Ella walked down the run way Ariel brings out a gun and fires at Ella but Chun ran in front and got shot instead. Joe heard the sound and ran outside while everyone was in a panicked.

4 years later Joe is walking by a beach and thinks things through as to what happened that day. Next day he flies back to Taiwan and finds out that Ella has become an ordinary raising a family with Chun. Ariel had become a worker in a factory that manifactures Joe's clothing line. Eventually Joe gets a peek of Ella and Chun with their entire family happy and leaves them alone. and he walked away in the darkness until there was nothing but the sound of laughter.


LOVED IT!



i loved it ,so much drama
294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

Sweet_dictator wrote:


poro wrote:


grumpy_killua wrote:

ariel and ella will end up together.. wu zun will die... and joe cheng is gay..^_^ lolx..


Hahaha, that cracks me up :D...

Well, if it's reality, more likely the director will want to pair up the old pairs whiich is ariel and joe cheng; alla and wu zun..

O_o, since they are all 4 famous people, I wonder who will play the villian role, if no one plays it..O_O that's not Taiwanese drama...

But if there are two main couples, it will be very hard to give enough detail and emotions for each couples... If they only concentrate on one couples and the other two play as side role then I don't think any of these 4 would want to play it, regarding their popularities right now...
Conclusion, the movie can end up in a disaster...

But if the director can pass through all these obstacles then it will worth watching. I just hope that I won't see a square love trouble...(-__-)...


but joe and ella were a couple before when they played in rose ,together i think in 2003


in Rose, if i wasn't wrong (well i only watch the manga so i'm not entirely sure), but I think joe and ella weren't a couple in that drama. At first they are rival for loving the same guy ( the other brother), but later , he (joe) turn out to be her only blodd brother in the family... and they are more like brother-sister relationship, and ella was supposed to be with the other guy wasn't she???

1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Allentown pa
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

poro wrote:


Sweet_dictator wrote:


poro wrote:


grumpy_killua wrote:

ariel and ella will end up together.. wu zun will die... and joe cheng is gay..^_^ lolx..


Hahaha, that cracks me up :D...

Well, if it's reality, more likely the director will want to pair up the old pairs whiich is ariel and joe cheng; alla and wu zun..

O_o, since they are all 4 famous people, I wonder who will play the villian role, if no one plays it..O_O that's not Taiwanese drama...

But if there are two main couples, it will be very hard to give enough detail and emotions for each couples... If they only concentrate on one couples and the other two play as side role then I don't think any of these 4 would want to play it, regarding their popularities right now...
Conclusion, the movie can end up in a disaster...

But if the director can pass through all these obstacles then it will worth watching. I just hope that I won't see a square love trouble...(-__-)...


but joe and ella were a couple before when they played in rose ,together i think in 2003


in Rose, if i wasn't wrong (well i only watch the manga so i'm not entirely sure), but I think joe and ella weren't a couple in that drama. At first they are rival for loving the same guy ( the other brother), but later , he (joe) turn out to be her only blodd brother in the family... and they are more like brother-sister relationship, and ella was supposed to be with the other guy wasn't she???



yea in the beginning they were rivals ,but then joe started to develop feelings for her even though he knew they were blood related .she did end up with jin ,but in the show joe and her kissed and had deep feelings ,but they both knew it couldn't happen really, plus they both confessed .sadly it couldnt be
9314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the DOLPHIN and S...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
continuation...

Wu chun keeps on teaching joe how to play the ball, and so they became really good friends. Wu Chun asks Joe if he knows a girl who have a long black hair and that she is quite short.. (referring to Ariel) Then Joe answered, he knows a lot of girls who have long black hair so its hard to tell. After playing basketball, they went to the shower room to refresh their selves. Wu chun took his jersey off and grab a towel and put it around his waist, after that he pulled his shorts off and walked to the shower room. Joe saw Wu Chun doing those things and he suddenly dreamed that he is the one who is taking it all off.. **(kinda eeky but just read..)** While day dreaming Joe was slap in the butt by a guy and said to him.. "Dude, get busy on your thing, or these dudes will be busy on you.." **(you get what i meant)** then the guy winks and leaves.

One day, while Joe is walking, he saw Ariel in the court standing in front of a tree, Ariel's arm is leaning on the tree**(like the part in strawberry panic)** , and Joe saw a little part of a skirt. He shouted, "Ariel, when did you start wearing a skirt..? Boys don't wear skirts only if they're newly circumcised.." then he laughed so hard. Ariel looks at him and a girl runs back to the campus. "Wow! Great job Joe!" Ariel said to Joe, Ariel and Joe talks about the sexuality of Ariel, and she frankly said to Joe, "I think you are a gay person.." Joe's expression suddenly changed to happy to uncomfortable, "it's okay with me, at least i know that i am not your type, i even plan to seduce you... hahahahaha..." Ariel jokingly said. Joe just said to her that keep it a secret for a while, because he is targeting to be a very close friend to sizzling hot guy...**(is wu chun hot..?)**



....to be continued..^_^
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Paradise, they ca...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
that'd be a STAR STUDDED cast
def. should be a romantic-comedy
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
that well be the best but y ella
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Wouldn't watch it at all.
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Fiji
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
HAHA ive always dreamed of them making a drama togehter!!!!!!!!!!!11111 maybe Jiro can also be in there becuase hei is awesome but i do love ariel and joe ccheng while ella with wu chun... id totally watct it ill be vey funny!
14946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UNITED KINGDOM!!....
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
im not sure how it will all turn out!!
1921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The place where y...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

grumpy_killua wrote:


sleeqyLisa wrote:


grumpy_killua wrote:

ariel and ella will end up together.. wu zun will die... and joe cheng is gay..^_^ lolx..



LOL, are you aware that ariel is a girl ?? =.="



Anyway, i dont mind actually but of course, it will be the drama of the year because they have strong supporters of ArJoe and ChunElla ^^



yeah..^_^ wouldn't it be nice if they will have a yuri and yaoi style of show..?


that would be really cool! i wish they would have one!!!
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

michiko007 wrote:

No no no here is the story...

Ella is a high school senior, who comes from a poor family trying to take every job. Saving all her money so she could help her money.

While Wu Chun is a rising star who get entangled in a sex scandal with Ariel. Ariel who is supposedly getting married to a long time friend and famous fashion designer (Joe).

Joe who decides to open his new line of clothing hires Wu Chun in order to get revenge and make him fall down from stardom.

Ella eventually gets discovered by Ariel who asks Joe to put Ella on the fashion show. Unknown to Joe Ariel put Ella on the fashion show to keep an eye on Wu Chun as she is truly head over heels for Chun. Ariel doesn't know that Joe already know about her falling in love with Chun.

Wu Chun doesn't like Ariel and tries to avoid her. During rehearsals Ella watches over Chun, as Wu Chun suddenly falls in love with her at first sight. Ella on the other hand does her job.

Rehearsal starts and as Chun walked down the run way the light from above began to dangle. Ella ran fast and pushed Chun from danger. Because of this incident Chun falls in love with Ella and so does Joe little by little.

Eventually Ariel finds out that Ella fell in love with Chun, and during the actual fashion show while Ella walked down the run way Ariel brings out a gun and fires at Ella but Chun ran in front and got shot instead. Joe heard the sound and ran outside while everyone was in a panicked.

4 years later Joe is walking by a beach and thinks things through as to what happened that day. Next day he flies back to Taiwan and finds out that Ella has become an ordinary raising a family with Chun. Ariel had become a worker in a factory that manifactures Joe's clothing line. Eventually Joe gets a peek of Ella and Chun with their entire family happy and leaves them alone. and he walked away in the darkness until there was nothing but the sound of laughter.


LOVED IT!


hey this story...
chun and ella end up together?! 2 thumps up!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.