First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards!!!
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08
Please fill up this form so you can claim your ID..thanks

Username:
Name:
Birthday:
Status: (member or moderator)
Gender:
Picture:


This ID is for girls!...



This ID is for boys!...
Posted 5/27/08
username: miyu_kanata
name: Zairra
Birthday: May 24,1994
Status: single
gender: female

pic:
Member
10102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Username: anime4215
Name: christine
Birthday: dec 1
Status: single
Gender: female
Pic:

Moderator
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Username: Aminatsu032
Name: Faye-chan
Birthday: November 4
Status: Moderator
Gender: Female

Member
14999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Username: princeoftennis101
Name: Sophie
Birthday: 6-10
Status: Single
Gender: F
Pic:
Posted 5/27/08

miyu_kanata wrote:

username: miyu_kanata
name: Zairra
Birthday: May 24,1994
Status: single
gender: female

pic:


Member
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Username:maristellyrub
Name:erris
Birthday:december 3
Status:single
Gender:female

pic:

Posted 5/27/08

anime4215 wrote:

Username: anime4215
Name: christine
Birthday: dec 1
Status: single
Gender: female
Pic:




Posted 5/27/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:

Username: Aminatsu032
Name: Faye-chan
Birthday: November 4
Status: Moderator
Gender: Female



Posted 5/27/08

princeoftennis101 wrote:

Username: princeoftennis101
Name: Sophie
Birthday: 6-10
Status: Single
Gender: F
Pic:


Posted 5/27/08

maristellyrub wrote:

Username:maristellyrub
Name:erris
Birthday:december 3
Status:single
Gender:female

pic:



Posted 5/27/08

Username:animeprince04
Name:dennis
Birthday:Oct 10
Status:single
Gender:male
Picture:
Posted 5/27/08

animeprince04 wrote:


Username:animeprince04
Name:dennis
Birthday:Oct 10
Status:single
Gender:male
Picture:


Moderator
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

natskaito wrote:


Aminatsu032 wrote:

Username: Aminatsu032
Name: Faye-chan
Birthday: November 4
Status: Moderator
Gender: Female





Su-go-i~ XD the member card is so great~ arigato for making it. ^_^
Member
1935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SomeWhere In SiNg...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Username: Magicaldream
Name: dream
Birthday: 5 september
Gender: female
Picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.