First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Love on the Internet
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / basement...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
hmmmm, love is too strong of a word, but more like longing for that individual..has happened to me once upon a time.
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my shop
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

langkeekong wrote:


Kisuke_no_mise wrote:

Yeah, it happened to me. And I regret it, big time!


Really?? Unbelievable!


Yeah! I do, I don't want to get into the details. I'll just say that, she is not the person I imagined her to be.
542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Hollywood
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Possible, yet very very very dangerous!
236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~in front of the...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
Possible but not really recommended.~___~
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Awesomeville
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
It could exist given the scenario that the interaction had been long enough for mutuality to settle. But I don't think it'd last long, e-love is very superficial.
10256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

Kisuke_no_mise wrote:


langkeekong wrote:


Kisuke_no_mise wrote:

Yeah, it happened to me. And I regret it, big time!


Really?? Unbelievable!


Yeah! I do, I don't want to get into the details. I'll just say that, she is not the person I imagined her to be.


ooohhhhhhhhhh..... you two met? i mean... personally?
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my shop
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

langkeekong wrote:


Kisuke_no_mise wrote:


langkeekong wrote:


Kisuke_no_mise wrote:

Yeah, it happened to me. And I regret it, big time!


Really?? Unbelievable!


Yeah! I do, I don't want to get into the details. I'll just say that, she is not the person I imagined her to be.


ooohhhhhhhhhh..... you two met? i mean... personally?


If you're really curious about then I'll tell ya. Yeah, we did, last month. She was actually near my place so we managed to meet.
10256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

Kisuke_no_mise wrote:


langkeekong wrote:


Kisuke_no_mise wrote:


langkeekong wrote:


Kisuke_no_mise wrote:

Yeah, it happened to me. And I regret it, big time!


Really?? Unbelievable!


Yeah! I do, I don't want to get into the details. I'll just say that, she is not the person I imagined her to be.


ooohhhhhhhhhh..... you two met? i mean... personally?


If you're really curious about then I'll tell ya. Yeah, we did, last month. She was actually near my place so we managed to meet.


weeellyyy???/ Oh okay
Posted 6/14/08
The other side might be a trap
FZTime 
12330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / We've been here s...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
its possible. but yeah. be wary of evil ppl. but i guess its really possible. hard to work out for them though
23882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
...maybe?
If people over the internet can trust each other (I wouldn't suggest it), and speak honestly about their lives and opinions, I guess things could work out.
Posted 6/14/08

Katorulez93 wrote:

you cant love someone without knowing them physically


Sucks for blind people huh! Those idiots can never love! /sarcasam
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
msn
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08
rofl... talking on MSN and AIM is like a crutch, most fools talk to their women on internet messengers cause they can't come up with anything to say when they're in person. I guess the extra 10 minutes to respond and lack of body language can give some people an edge.
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

rofl... talking on MSN and AIM is like a crutch, most fools talk to their women on internet messengers cause they can't come up with anything to say when they're in person. I guess the extra 10 minutes to respond and lack of body language can give some people an edge.


yeah^_^ so right...
people who are involve much on online dating are timid in person...and somehow they are the taciturn kind of individual...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.