First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Hell Realm
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08


Finally! After many years I finally came back on my home.
Looks like I have to start from scratch again but it doesn't matter.
I will rule this world again.

*enter the gate and vanish with thousand of suffering soul*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

blckfox7 wrote:



Finally! After many years I finally came back on my home.
Looks like I have to start from scratch again but it doesn't matter.
I will rule this world again.

*enter the gate and vanish with thousand of suffering soul*


*fellow close behind you*

Rakensho, please wait
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


*fellow close behind you*

Rakensho, please wait


*look behind*
that angel.
How did she enter here?
I don't have time for her.
Let's go satoshi.
Let's rule this realm and make it ours.
*go down to the land of fire and vanish*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

blckfox7 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


*fellow close behind you*

Rakensho, please wait


*look behind*
that angel.
How did she enter here?
I don't have time for her.
Let's go satoshi.
Let's rule this realm and make it ours.
*go down to the land of fire and vanish*


*fellows close behind you*

I will not leave until I have Satoshi

Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

*fellows close behind you*

I will not leave until I have Satoshi






You can get out of here now ayame. Rakensho will still come to me.
Don't forget he wants me to erase satoshi's memory.
There's no point in waiting here.
Let's go.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

yoyok121204 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*fellows close behind you*

I will not leave until I have Satoshi






You can get out of here now ayame. Rakensho will still come to me.
Don't forget he wants me to erase satoshi's memory.
There's no point in waiting here.
Let's go.


But I know something will happen to him
Posted 5/27/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


yoyok121204 wrote:





You can get out of here now ayame. Rakensho will still come to me.
Don't forget he wants me to erase satoshi's memory.
There's no point in waiting here.
Let's go.


But I know something will happen to him


Don't worry.
he will come to me.
That's for sure.
He can't live bearing satoshi's memory.
*open a portal*
Let's go back.
he will come back again.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

yoyok121204 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


yoyok121204 wrote:





You can get out of here now ayame. Rakensho will still come to me.
Don't forget he wants me to erase satoshi's memory.
There's no point in waiting here.
Let's go.


But I know something will happen to him


Don't worry.
he will come to me.
That's for sure.
He can't live bearing satoshi's memory.
*open a portal*
Let's go back.
he will come back again.


alright fine,
*fellows you*
Students
11590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
hell realm?! i like~
*heads into the realm*

Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
*Appears with my pistols and a claymore*

This is going to be fun!!!
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/1/08



Even how many times I supress it. It still coming out from me. Is this the end for me or a new beginning?
*went down and slaughter all the demon my eyes can see*
I think that's enough.
*fly away*
Students
11590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
oh....
*walking in hell realm when suddenly sees a blood slaughter*
...what did they do to you?
*glares at satoshi*
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
lalalalalalaaaaaaallalalalla
*skips hrough the fire without a scratch*
is this suppoased to be the hell relm
yamataros boring trainig is even better than this
Students
11590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
im pretty sure many of us can go here without a scratch.
seriously, we WERE trained, could atleast make it harder to get in though
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
*The gates of hell slowly destroyed by a unknown force*
*With demons rushing out*
*Kraz tries to stop them with a barrier and runs to yamataro to report*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.