First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Sarah Geronimo "A Very Special Love" Film with John Lloyd Cruz
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

4155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / the city of majes...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
reaLLy??? when??? it is not in the news yet right???
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

kenchynne wrote:

reaLLy??? when??? it is not in the news yet right???


it is true that she has a movie with john llyod cruz. this is her first lead role in a movie. they started to film it when sarah comes back here in philippines after the concert abroad. and i think they will show it on theaters after the CAREGIVER movie of sharon cuneta.

they make those movies because of star cinema's 15th anniversary.

watch out for the upcoming shows of sarah geronimo in abs-cbn:

2008 Little Big Superstar Season 2
2008 "A Very Special Love" Film with John Lloyd Cruz
2008 or 2009 Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas

watch out for her new album she will release that on her birthmonth on JULY. and she have a duet with howie the one in backstreetboys

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n_E1uSIS7k4
www.sarahgeronimo.com

where u from?
4155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / the city of majes...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

blueshen wrote:


kenchynne wrote:

reaLLy??? when??? it is not in the news yet right???


it is true that she has a movie with john llyod cruz. this is her first lead role in a movie. they started to film it when sarah comes back here in philippines after the concert abroad. and i think they will show it on theaters after the CAREGIVER movie of sharon cuneta.

they make those movies because of star cinema's 15th anniversary.

watch out for the upcoming shows of sarah geronimo in abs-cbn:

2008 Little Big Superstar Season 2
2008 "A Very Special Love" Film with John Lloyd Cruz
2008 or 2009 Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas

watch out for her new album she will release that on her birthmonth on JULY. and she have a duet with howie the one in backstreetboys

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n_E1uSIS7k4
www.sarahgeronimo.com

where u from? :)


phils po... really wow!! thats great... love sarah so much thats why i comment immediately... and howie is has a nice voice!!! how do they contact howie??? i will surely watch that movie with lloydy...
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phiLippinES
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

kenchynne wrote:


blueshen wrote:


kenchynne wrote:

reaLLy??? when??? it is not in the news yet right???


it is true that she has a movie with john llyod cruz. this is her first lead role in a movie. they started to film it when sarah comes back here in philippines after the concert abroad. and i think they will show it on theaters after the CAREGIVER movie of sharon cuneta.

they make those movies because of star cinema's 15th anniversary.

watch out for the upcoming shows of sarah geronimo in abs-cbn:

2008 Little Big Superstar Season 2
2008 "A Very Special Love" Film with John Lloyd Cruz
2008 or 2009 Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas

watch out for her new album she will release that on her birthmonth on JULY. and she have a duet with howie the one in backstreetboys

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n_E1uSIS7k4
www.sarahgeronimo.com

where u from? :)


phils po... really wow!! thats great... love sarah so much thats why i comment immediately... and howie is has a nice voice!!! how do they contact howie??? i will surely watch that movie with lloydy...




niCe f0r theM!^&^

4155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / the city of majes...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

gHie_t0ma wrote:


kenchynne wrote:


blueshen wrote:


kenchynne wrote:

reaLLy??? when??? it is not in the news yet right???


it is true that she has a movie with john llyod cruz. this is her first lead role in a movie. they started to film it when sarah comes back here in philippines after the concert abroad. and i think they will show it on theaters after the CAREGIVER movie of sharon cuneta.

they make those movies because of star cinema's 15th anniversary.

watch out for the upcoming shows of sarah geronimo in abs-cbn:

2008 Little Big Superstar Season 2
2008 "A Very Special Love" Film with John Lloyd Cruz
2008 or 2009 Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas

watch out for her new album she will release that on her birthmonth on JULY. and she have a duet with howie the one in backstreetboys

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n_E1uSIS7k4
www.sarahgeronimo.com

where u from? :)


phils po... really wow!! thats great... love sarah so much thats why i comment immediately... and howie is has a nice voice!!! how do they contact howie??? i will surely watch that movie with lloydy...




niCe f0r theM!^&^



yah i do agree....
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

kenchynne wrote:


blueshen wrote:


kenchynne wrote:

reaLLy??? when??? it is not in the news yet right???


it is true that she has a movie with john llyod cruz. this is her first lead role in a movie. they started to film it when sarah comes back here in philippines after the concert abroad. and i think they will show it on theaters after the CAREGIVER movie of sharon cuneta.

they make those movies because of star cinema's 15th anniversary.

watch out for the upcoming shows of sarah geronimo in abs-cbn:

2008 Little Big Superstar Season 2
2008 "A Very Special Love" Film with John Lloyd Cruz
2008 or 2009 Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas

watch out for her new album she will release that on her birthmonth on JULY. and she have a duet with howie the one in backstreetboys

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n_E1uSIS7k4
www.sarahgeronimo.com

where u from? :)


phils po... really wow!! thats great... love sarah so much thats why i comment immediately... and howie is has a nice voice!!! how do they contact howie??? i will surely watch that movie with lloydy...


After the successful concert in Canada and US, Sarah Geronimo stayed in LA to do the recording for a duet with Backstreet Boys Howie D. The song, produced by Christian de Walden entitled "I'll Be There", will be included in Sarah's CD that will be release in July.

Howie D is set to visit the Philippines in July to do the video with Sarah and also to promote the song.

And I think Christian de Walden he knows howie d. Im not to sure how they make sarah and howie to make a duet. the important is sarah will be making a song, and have duet to howie. sarah goes international hihihi.

ill surely watch the movie. ive been waiting for that.

sarah should make a movie with piolo pascual, carlo aquino, luis manzano, jake cuenca and sharon cuneta.

in concert she should make it with gary v. dance and sing!
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Laguna, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
i like their tandem!i love their MMK episode...
Posted 5/28/08

blueshen wrote:




waAH!!! like Bituing walang Ningning! sarah looks like john lloyd little sister!!!
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
no way.. i love john llyod.. i don't like sarah....
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

scarlet_tears wrote:

no way.. i love john llyod.. i don't like sarah....


well that was your opinion
Posted 5/28/08
ohhhhhh...

haha i think they look good together...

sarah is soo talented girl!!!! (can sing,dance,and act!!) go girl!!!

loydie is sooooooooo cute i love the way he act!!!

GL for this project!!
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

blueshen wrote:


scarlet_tears wrote:

no way.. i love john llyod.. i don't like sarah....


well that was your opinion


yeah.. its my opinion.. no need to react since everyone has their rights to their opinion..
1377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / YAMAPI's HEART
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
I like SARAH she's very polite and sweet

Sarah has a great voice!!!



I also like JOHN LLOYD!!!

goodluck to the two of them!!!


428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
<333 john lloyd
dont like sarah....i dont think shes nice, shes masungit it wouldnt hurt her to smile when shes in americaaa...lol srry bad memories with her
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.