First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply °GAME° The Paste Game
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
A glitch is mentioned but i don't know for sure




MINE TOO!!!!! T___T
9807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in dreamland
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

x-reiko-x wrote:

Beware, it's pretty LONG o.o




what is that!?!?!

moe-taku
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ··¤(`× Asia :3 ×´...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

9TailTroubleMaker wrote:


x-reiko-x wrote:

Beware, it's pretty LONG o.o




what is that!?!?!



The power of copying. Oh yeah baby.
Woot!
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

x-reiko-x wrote:


9TailTroubleMaker wrote:


x-reiko-x wrote:

Beware, it's pretty LONG o.o




what is that!?!?!



The power of copying. Oh yeah baby.
Woot!



LOL!! ctrl+a and ctrl+c? HAHAHAHA.
moe-taku
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ··¤(`× Asia :3 ×´...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

nevermind26 wrote:


x-reiko-x wrote:


9TailTroubleMaker wrote:


x-reiko-x wrote:

Beware, it's pretty LONG o.o




what is that!?!?!



The power of copying. Oh yeah baby.
Woot!



LOL!! ctrl+a and ctrl+c? HAHAHAHA.


xDD You're right!
Posted 6/3/08
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uiu3wu

-
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
http://lovekawaii26.multiply.com/

oops.
moe-taku
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ★
Offline
Posted 6/4/08


err.. i posted in the forum "reason behind your avatar".. but that image link above.. appeared at the bottom of my post.. so i copied it and put it in the top...
Posted 6/4/08
Lyrics Of a Song By RJA!! lol

moe-taku
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08


i guess you all know where i copied this..
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
http://www.crunchyroll.com/notifications

lol. I get DC eh. XD
21439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Crazy Girl
Dengeki Daisy
Fiance Wa Monster
Hanato Akuma
Never Give Up


some mangas am going to read ;D
moe-taku
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Theme songs

1st Opening theme
"Special Days"
Performed by Yuko Goto, with S.A (Hitomi Nabatame and Ayahi Takagaki)

1st Ending theme
"Hidamari no Gate" (陽だまりのゲート)
Performed by Jun Fukuyama, Hiro Shimono, Tsubasa Yonaga, Kazuma Horie

2nd Opening theme
"Gorgeous 4U"
Performed by Jun Fukuyama, Hiro Shimono, Tsubasa Yonaga, Kazuma Horie

2nd Ending theme
"Special Gyutto Good Luck!" (スペシャル☆ギュッとGood luck!)
Performed by Yuko Goto, with S.A (Hitomi Nabatame and Ayahi Takagaki)
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

skyblade4666 wrote:

Theme songs

1st Opening theme
"Special Days"
Performed by Yuko Goto, with S.A (Hitomi Nabatame and Ayahi Takagaki)

1st Ending theme
"Hidamari no Gate" (陽だまりのゲート)
Performed by Jun Fukuyama, Hiro Shimono, Tsubasa Yonaga, Kazuma Horie

2nd Opening theme
"Gorgeous 4U"
Performed by Jun Fukuyama, Hiro Shimono, Tsubasa Yonaga, Kazuma Horie

2nd Ending theme
"Special Gyutto Good Luck!" (スペシャル☆ギュッとGood luck!)
Performed by Yuko Goto, with S.A (Hitomi Nabatame and Ayahi Takagaki)


Special A eh? XD LOL.
moe-taku
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

nevermind26 wrote:


skyblade4666 wrote:

Theme songs

1st Opening theme
"Special Days"
Performed by Yuko Goto, with S.A (Hitomi Nabatame and Ayahi Takagaki)

1st Ending theme
"Hidamari no Gate" (陽だまりのゲート)
Performed by Jun Fukuyama, Hiro Shimono, Tsubasa Yonaga, Kazuma Horie

2nd Opening theme
"Gorgeous 4U"
Performed by Jun Fukuyama, Hiro Shimono, Tsubasa Yonaga, Kazuma Horie

2nd Ending theme
"Special Gyutto Good Luck!" (スペシャル☆ギュッとGood luck!)
Performed by Yuko Goto, with S.A (Hitomi Nabatame and Ayahi Takagaki)


Special A eh? XD LOL.



hmm haha yeah...








hikarixkei

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.