First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
favorite kid in shin chan?
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:




you think that was a good idea?

that's nudity


rest assured.. its in a spoiler..

plus, whats nudity there.? its only an elephant..
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
BO BO, the one with the big head an a snotty hangin out of his nose
Posted 5/28/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:




you think that was a good idea?

that's nudity


rest assured.. its in a spoiler..


why? is it allowed to post that kind of stuff inside a spoiler

7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:




you think that was a good idea?

that's nudity


rest assured.. its in a spoiler..


why? is it allowed to post that kind of stuff inside a spoiler



it only contains an elephant..
elephants are gentle creatures u know..
17244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / im fine! thank you!
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
this should be in the Favorite Anime Character thread.. but oh well..
so weak
Posted 5/28/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:




you think that was a good idea?

that's nudity


rest assured.. its in a spoiler..


why? is it allowed to post that kind of stuff inside a spoiler



it only contains an elephant..
elephants are gentle creatures u know..


haha good point

4248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
SHIN-CHAN!!! ^_^
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:

it only contains an elephant..
elephants are gentle creatures u know..


haha good point



be troubled if it includes "BIG HAIRY ELEPHANTS"..

heres a picture:
[dont open if youre not ready..]



Posted 5/28/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:

it only contains an elephant..
elephants are gentle creatures u know..


haha good point



be troubled if it includes "BIG HAIRY ELEPHANTS"..

heres a picture:
[dont open if youre not ready..]




OMG you deserved this @_@

1326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:

it only contains an elephant..
elephants are gentle creatures u know..


haha good point



be troubled if it includes "BIG HAIRY ELEPHANTS"..

heres a picture:
[dont open if youre not ready..]





nice...I was thinking of something else, but that one did really nicely...

Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08
Nohara Shinosuke a.k.a Shin Chan

He is such a pervert boy


He is so cute and funny too
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
shinchan.
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

OMG you deserved this @_@



yay! cookies..


Masaki_Masaru wrote:

nice...I was thinking of something else, but that one did really nicely...



356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
SHIN - CHAN
1440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Himawari!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.