First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Strawberry on the Shortcake on ABS-CSN
15289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / lost in the JE wo...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
finally abs-cbn dub a drama XD im getting mad at gma that they're getting all the good drama and butchering them by the dubbers voice! finally one of my fave drama is being dub but not butcher well im happy bec GMA did not get the drama its way better of in abs
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
yeah. i just saw the trailer... finally! a japanese drama @ abs. waaaaaa i wanna watch it!!

hopefully it will be shown here in cebu
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
i just saw it...

i think its intereting.... i have to watch it.... starting now..... hehehehehehehe
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
yeah, i've always thought they're sticking to taiwanese drama with all that wu chun craze.. it's a good thing that they started to consider japanese dramas

woooooooohhh ABS *bows*

not particularly a fan of this network but i hate GMA dubbing... i know that ABS will always give justice to asian dramas
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

x0x0 wrote:

yeah, i've always thought they're sticking to taiwanese drama with all that wu chun craze.. it's a good thing that they started to consider japanese dramas

woooooooohhh ABS *bows*

not particularly a fan of this network but i hate GMA dubbing... i know that ABS will always give justice to asian dramas


totally agree.
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
double..
..
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the greatest plac...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08
great.great.great. hope that they can also show some of yamapi's sereis, can't wait for his tagalog dubbed voice
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / bikini bottom
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

gbhonkytonk wrote:

finally abs-cbn dub a drama XD im getting mad at gma that they're getting all the good drama and butchering them by the dubbers voice! finally one of my fave drama is being dub but not butcher well im happy bec GMA did not get the drama its way better of in abs


is strawberry shortcake has a good ending?
15289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / lost in the JE wo...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

giay wrote:


gbhonkytonk wrote:

finally abs-cbn dub a drama XD im getting mad at gma that they're getting all the good drama and butchering them by the dubbers voice! finally one of my fave drama is being dub but not butcher well im happy bec GMA did not get the drama its way better of in abs


is strawberry shortcake has a good ending?


yes! the ending is very good
15289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / lost in the JE wo...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

guada19 wrote:

great.great.great. hope that they can also show some of yamapi's sereis, can't wait for his tagalog dubbed voice


yeah XD te that gma is gonna show kurosagi XD i wonder how gayish pis voice is gonna come out at gma
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

x0x0 wrote:

yeah, i've always thought they're sticking to taiwanese drama with all that wu chun craze.. it's a good thing that they started to consider japanese dramas

woooooooohhh ABS *bows*

not particularly a fan of this network but i hate GMA dubbing... i know that ABS will always give justice to asian dramas


your right!
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / bikini bottom
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

gbhonkytonk wrote:


giay wrote:


gbhonkytonk wrote:

finally abs-cbn dub a drama XD im getting mad at gma that they're getting all the good drama and butchering them by the dubbers voice! finally one of my fave drama is being dub but not butcher well im happy bec GMA did not get the drama its way better of in abs


is strawberry shortcake has a good ending?


yes! the ending is very good


because i don't like watching dramas with sad ending.. i get depress...bigtime...

71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
when i saw the trailer, i can't believe that's takki XD
15289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / lost in the JE wo...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

giay wrote:


gbhonkytonk wrote:


giay wrote:


gbhonkytonk wrote:

finally abs-cbn dub a drama XD im getting mad at gma that they're getting all the good drama and butchering them by the dubbers voice! finally one of my fave drama is being dub but not butcher well im happy bec GMA did not get the drama its way better of in abs


is strawberry shortcake has a good ending?


yes! the ending is very good


because i don't like watching dramas with sad ending.. i get depress...bigtime...



yes actually is a nice ending !! super nice
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the greatest plac...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

gbhonkytonk wrote:


guada19 wrote:

great.great.great. hope that they can also show some of yamapi's sereis, can't wait for his tagalog dubbed voice


yeah XD te that gma is gonna show kurosagi XD i wonder how gayish pis voice is gonna come out at gma


i thought that kurosagi was not gonna be showed in gma???!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.