First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Strawberry on the Shortcake on ABS-CSN
15289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / lost in the JE wo...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

guada19 wrote:


gbhonkytonk wrote:


guada19 wrote:

great.great.great. hope that they can also show some of yamapi's sereis, can't wait for his tagalog dubbed voice


yeah XD te that gma is gonna show kurosagi XD i wonder how gayish pis voice is gonna come out at gma


i thought that kurosagi was not gonna be showed in gma???!!!


yeah thats y i hate it XD i dont like the way the dub XD
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the greatest plac...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

gbhonkytonk wrote:


guada19 wrote:


gbhonkytonk wrote:


guada19 wrote:

great.great.great. hope that they can also show some of yamapi's sereis, can't wait for his tagalog dubbed voice


yeah XD te that gma is gonna show kurosagi XD i wonder how gayish pis voice is gonna come out at gma


i thought that kurosagi was not gonna be showed in gma???!!!


yeah thats y i hate it XD i dont like the way the dub XD


yes they do!! given example rainie's voice in dby???? she sounds like a young girl!!!
4155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / the city of majes...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
wow so fast i'm excited bout this the first ABS-CBN japanese drama dub in talalog.... and like the actor...
15289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / lost in the JE wo...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

guada19 wrote:


gbhonkytonk wrote:


guada19 wrote:


gbhonkytonk wrote:


guada19 wrote:

great.great.great. hope that they can also show some of yamapi's sereis, can't wait for his tagalog dubbed voice


yeah XD te that gma is gonna show kurosagi XD i wonder how gayish pis voice is gonna come out at gma


i thought that kurosagi was not gonna be showed in gma???!!!


yeah thats y i hate it XD i dont like the way the dub XD


yes they do!! given example rainie's voice in dby???? she sounds like a young girl!!!


haha i did not watch that coz i already read the manga version but the HYD dub sucks XD
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
i didn't see this coming.. it really gave me a shock! i think i have no choice but to watch this.. hehehe
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the greatest plac...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
sad for me though, i didnt watched hyd!! heheeheheheh!!!!!!
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / bikini bottom
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

gbhonkytonk wrote:


guada19 wrote:


gbhonkytonk wrote:


guada19 wrote:


gbhonkytonk wrote:


guada19 wrote:

great.great.great. hope that they can also show some of yamapi's sereis, can't wait for his tagalog dubbed voice


yeah XD te that gma is gonna show kurosagi XD i wonder how gayish pis voice is gonna come out at gma


i thought that kurosagi was not gonna be showed in gma???!!!


yeah thats y i hate it XD i dont like the way the dub XD


yes they do!! given example rainie's voice in dby???? she sounds like a young girl!!!


haha i did not watch that coz i already read the manga version but the HYD dub sucks XD


that's why i just watch series in crunchyroll rather than in gma.
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
reallly? a jdorama????

i didn't see any trailer...(TT_TT)

oh well, i know they'll show it again... THEY LOVE COMMERCIALS!(it's the reason why they have money...) lol~
3397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

080485 wrote:

i just saw it...

i think its intereting.... i have to watch it.... starting now..... hehehehehehehe


same here!!!
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
alot of people said SoS is a boring drama..
10192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
i was shocked,, i thought abs would not air any jdrama, why so sudden?
Posted 5/28/08
waaAH! this is the first show before ISWAK2
Posted 5/28/08

enella09 wrote:

i was shocked,, i thought abs would not air any jdrama, why so sudden?


maybe bacause GMA have a alots of Jdrama must see!! haha lolz
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
good!
Posted 5/28/08

chibiladychoi wrote:

alot of people said SoS is a boring drama..


oh!!! i think so! it's looks like more in drama!!! but i hopE!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.