First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
A Japanese drama invades ABS-CBN!!
16339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / an imaginary pLac...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08
juz saw the trailer in tv!! lolz
2336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 4-Justice classro...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

elaine_forsaken wrote:

juz saw the trailer in tv!! lolz


what's the title of the jdrama?
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / bikini bottom
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

-juleyyii- wrote:


elaine_forsaken wrote:

juz saw the trailer in tv!! lolz


what's the title of the jdrama?



strawberry on a shortcake.. i think..

5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yamapi's super sm...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
poor takki...
2336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 4-Justice classro...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

giay wrote:


-juleyyii- wrote:


elaine_forsaken wrote:

juz saw the trailer in tv!! lolz


what's the title of the jdrama?



strawberry on a shortcake.. i think..



oh.. is that a good jdrama?!
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
i just saw the trailer! i think its the start of j-drama invasion in kapamilya network. i hope they will air nobuta wo produce and 1 litre of tears.... haaaaaaaayyyyy
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
yah, the one wif ahhm strawberry ... ryt?? i forgot the title/..
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / bikini bottom
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

-juleyyii- wrote:


giay wrote:


-juleyyii- wrote:


elaine_forsaken wrote:

juz saw the trailer in tv!! lolz


what's the title of the jdrama?



strawberry on a shortcake.. i think..



oh.. is that a good jdrama?!



don't know haven't seen it......
2336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 4-Justice classro...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

giay wrote:


-juleyyii- wrote:


giay wrote:


-juleyyii- wrote:


elaine_forsaken wrote:

juz saw the trailer in tv!! lolz


what's the title of the jdrama?



strawberry on a shortcake.. i think..



oh.. is that a good jdrama?!



don't know haven't seen it......


746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

elaine_forsaken wrote:

juz saw the trailer in tv!! lolz


yeah me too :)) finally! a jdrama in abs-cbn.
4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08
ahahaha i dunno ... now abs cbn has a taste
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the greatest plac...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

kuchiiiiiiku wrote:


elaine_forsaken wrote:

juz saw the trailer in tv!! lolz


yeah me too :)) finally! a jdrama in abs-cbn.


when did they saw the trailer of the jdorama???
971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
yey! atlast! abs will air a jdrama though it's an old one..
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

guada19 wrote:


kuchiiiiiiku wrote:


elaine_forsaken wrote:

juz saw the trailer in tv!! lolz


yeah me too :)) finally! a jdrama in abs-cbn.


when did they saw the trailer of the jdorama???


eh.. 15minutes ago?
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

hikarujean wrote:

i just saw the trailer! i think its the start of j-drama invasion in kapamilya network. i hope they will air nobuta wo produce and 1 litre of tears.... haaaaaaaayyyyy


ya abs-cbn should air nobuta wo produce and 1 litre of tears. people will like that for sure. abs-cbn is good in dubbing right? if gma will air those ill rather watch again those dramas here in crunchyroll. hihihi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.