First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
bed wetters
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
my cousin still does, i know at least two more other than her one is my friend's friend she's 17 and she still wets the bed is nasty really the smell reeks, but they can't help it so i deal whit it when there's sleepover, just say u sleep on the floor whit ur sleeping bag i sleep in my unwetted bed.
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / In the universe o...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

NHK_ni_Yokoso wrote:


Asrarabbit wrote:

Hellooooooo like anyone's gonna admit it.....


If you haven't noticed some people already admitted.

Back to topic:
Yes, unfortunately...
[No further details]



XD
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore Tanglin...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
i do know ... maybe when i was a child ...
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

snobbybrat95 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

my 5 year old daughter doesn't even wet her bed... so... if people are still wetting beds that are on this site, they need to seek medical or psychological help, it's NOT normal.


boys wet their bed more often,i heard.
I never wet my bed myself tho.


interesting cuz my older brother wet his bed until he was fourteen! lol, its embarrassing. He's 15 now turning 16 this yr..
ha! i don't though. Stopped when I was 4.


you cud have blackmailed him hardcore
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore~so "pea...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
baby?
after baby stage, i no longer wet the bed other than drooling when sleeping or vomitting
Posted 5/29/08
Nah, never wet my bed once.
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore~so "pea...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

h4x0rz wrote:


snobbybrat95 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

my 5 year old daughter doesn't even wet her bed... so... if people are still wetting beds that are on this site, they need to seek medical or psychological help, it's NOT normal.


boys wet their bed more often,i heard.
I never wet my bed myself tho.


interesting cuz my older brother wet his bed until he was fourteen! lol, its embarrassing. He's 15 now turning 16 this yr..
ha! i don't though. Stopped when I was 4.


you cud have blackmailed him hardcore


lolz! blackmailing is bad but i like that kind of idea
Posted 5/29/08
When I was younger, I used to wet the bed a lot. Same with my brother. I stopped a few years after he did, when I was about 10 years old. Back then, it was something I was ashamed of (and my sister did try blackmailing me once, which failed miserably because, well, I'm awesome), but right now, I don't really care anymore. You'll be surprised how many people do wet the bed, including teenagers and adults; it's usually caused by anxiety and stress. For me, it was purely because my bladder couldn't keep up with the amount I drank; let's say I was a fairly hyperactive child who spent most of her time downing apple juice. XD;;
Posted 5/29/08

Eudd wrote:

Um..... I was wacking off and I cummed on my bed. Does that count?


-thinks- Yeah, that's good enough. Still, some type of liquid from your body, touched your bed so...

Oh yeah, if you say yes, I'm laughing at your ass. Unless you have some type of problem.
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
lol dumb question ...
Posted 5/29/08
how do people find the courage to admit this stuff!?

13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
yer i still do it but my parents are looking into getting help with my problem
2407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a country with 2...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Rina-San wrote:

how do people find the courage to admit this stuff!?



probably because no one know the real u as in real life...
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
lol no those days are gone
Posted 5/29/08

emeraldith wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

how do people find the courage to admit this stuff!?



probably because no one know the real u as in real life...


lol that answers my question...but someone could decide to join and be like "Hey I know that person..."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.