First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply FOR FUN | ARTS for the group
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

stellarhuney wrote:

i already done my drawing but my scanner is sucks... i think i have to wait until the scanner can be use again...
hmmm...


okies!!! i'll wait along with everyone else!!~~~ happies... i get to see some mor\e fan arts!!
Moderator
4356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
here are some fan arts xlandar... these are drawn 3 years ago.. i think... ahaha... as you can see.. i just copied them from pics... not that imaginative,...ahaha...

Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

airam_asereht28 wrote:

here are some fan arts xlandar... these are drawn 3 years ago.. i think... ahaha... as you can see.. i just copied them from pics... not that imaginative,...ahaha...



oooo, the injured athrun and kira...

its nice!! but i think u can work better with the shading. =) i tried drawing athrun too, but i din had that much of a good work as u.. the perspection is bad.. its like... slanted.
Moderator
4356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
thanks for the honest comments xlandar!! maybe you can post your own work here someday....after some improvements...ehehe....
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
lol..i drew some pics years ago too..like urs, they are from pics..haha but its so ugly i dun even dare to post it here..AHAH
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

airam_asereht28 wrote:

thanks for the honest comments xlandar!! maybe you can post your own work here someday....after some improvements...ehehe....


aww.. improvements?? i'll never get to it!! i am too lazy *nya~~
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

AL_6372 wrote:

lol..i drew some pics years ago too..like urs, they are from pics..haha but its so ugly i dun even dare to post it here..AHAH


same same!!1 it is simply too ugly to be posted!!
Creator
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
noticed that this forum is generally left out so i'll add in miuanna's banners..













IMPORTANT NOTE: All these banners are made by miuanna, and all credits should be hers..*claps*
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

AL_6372 wrote:

noticed that this forum is generally left out so i'll add in miuanna's banners..













IMPORTANT NOTE: All these banners are made by miuanna, and all credits should be hers..*claps*


hahas, good work, AL!!! i been wanting to do that, but keep forgetting it.... hahas/
Member
29666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / winnipeg, MB
Offline
Posted 7/17/08



Lacus Clyne..^^ ill be posting more for now just Lacus.. next time Kira, Cagalli and Athrun..^^
Posted 7/23/08
I could finally manage to uploda it! Thats ( as u can see at my avi) how nella looks like! =) ( I love her XD)


Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

xannelacus wrote:




Lacus Clyne..^^ ill be posting more for now just Lacus.. next time Kira, Cagalli and Athrun..^^


ooo, i like that second pic, but its a bit blur! its simply too bad!

really?? ahhas, i shall look forward to them all!
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

miuanna wrote:

I could finally manage to uploda it! Thats ( as u can see at my avi) how nella looks like! =) ( I love her XD)




ooo, so we finally get to see the "cyborg" nella!! she is short hair...
Posted 7/26/08
Hmm I don´t think she is a cyborg! She is human only totaly made thru genetic! XD And jup she has short her! I wanted to show how lively she is in real!!!
Posted 7/26/08
nella seems harmless with that ice cream in her hand couldn't u of added some kinda tatoo of a skull to make her much meaner after all she did kill vicious
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.