First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
the most beautiful japanese celebs
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/29/08
My Opinions

the most beautiful japanese celebs

Namie Amuro



Reika Hashimoto (shes part spanish)



Kyoko Fukada



maki Horikita maki is so naturally beautiful




Ayumi Hamasaki



Ayase Haruka


erika sawajiri



Koda Kumi



utada hikaru





Erika toda


aya ueto


Nakashima Mika


mods feel free to lock if its a dup but i searched it already
and this fits general because theres models singers and actresses for people who think is the wrong section


16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Aya Aya!!



3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Chance16 wrote:

Aya Aya!!





omigod darn i forgot aya
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

sweet_impact wrote:

omigod darn i forgot aya


shes pretty popular..i even made a page dedicated to her haha-

Aya is the SeX+

3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Chance16 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

omigod darn i forgot aya


shes pretty popular..i even made a page dedicated to her haha-

Aya is the SeX+




yup shes totally pretty
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
beautifulest?
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

h4x0rz wrote:

beautifulest?


yea u post any japanese celeb female who u thik is the beautifulest
the ones i posted are just my opinions
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

sweet_impact wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

beautifulest?


yea u post any japanese celeb female who u thik is the beautifulest
the ones i posted are just my opinions


What he means is, you should say 'most beautiful'. There's no such thing as beautifulest as far as I know.
Posted 5/28/08
Erika Sawajiri, is SHO' fine <3 Lol; no homo.
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Hitoli wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

beautifulest?


yea u post any japanese celeb female who u thik is the beautifulest
the ones i posted are just my opinions


What he means is, you should say 'most beautiful'. There's no such thing as beautifulest as far as I know.


really? wow never knew that sorry my bad than

Posted 5/28/08
They are all very beautiful. :]
352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08


Ueno Juri

I love her
543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / LA
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
only namie and ayumi are good looking.

ogura yuko is really cute.
543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / LA
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

They are all very beautiful. :]


no they're not! lol. xp
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.