First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply -Request- Banners
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08

Kambal wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:

Pic
Can u help me crop it ?


hmm...do u want one of tha moderator or tha creator to edit ur pic??


Anything will do


okay..wait..u want anithing written on it??


Thx for adding me


okay hea it is..if u dont like it..i can make another one


Thank you so much !


ur welcome ^_^


pic:

can u do the same one but different pic and plss put after its says please wait...........: Welcome to Kambal's cr profile

and pls crop it...

arigatou~!!!!!


hiya..here it is..hope u like it..but if u dont i'll make another one ^_^
Member
8900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / TVXQ/BSK/Tohoshinki
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

icymae wrote:


Kambal wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:

Pic
Can u help me crop it ?


hmm...do u want one of tha moderator or tha creator to edit ur pic??


Anything will do


okay..wait..u want anithing written on it??


Thx for adding me


okay hea it is..if u dont like it..i can make another one


Thank you so much !


ur welcome ^_^


pic:

can u do the same one but different pic and plss put after its says please wait...........: Welcome to Kambal's cr profile

and pls crop it...

arigatou~!!!!!


hiya..here it is..hope u like it..but if u dont i'll make another one ^_^



arigatou~!! i love it~!!!!!
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Kambal wrote:


icymae wrote:


Kambal wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:

Pic
Can u help me crop it ?


hmm...do u want one of tha moderator or tha creator to edit ur pic??


Anything will do


okay..wait..u want anithing written on it??


Thx for adding me


okay hea it is..if u dont like it..i can make another one


Thank you so much !


ur welcome ^_^


pic:

can u do the same one but different pic and plss put after its says please wait...........: Welcome to Kambal's cr profile

and pls crop it...

arigatou~!!!!!


hiya..here it is..hope u like it..but if u dont i'll make another one ^_^



arigatou~!! i love it~!!!!!


ur welcome ^_^
Member
3462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 6/19/08


Can it say welcome to Devil Beside You. And the Welcome to comes then animate it to Devil Beside you


Also can this one say Enjoy and have a star beside it
Member
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

icymae wrote:


Kambal wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


icymae wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:

Pic
Can u help me crop it ?


hmm...do u want one of tha moderator or tha creator to edit ur pic??


Anything will do


okay..wait..u want anithing written on it??


Thx for adding me


okay hea it is..if u dont like it..i can make another one


Thank you so much !


ur welcome ^_^


pic:

can u do the same one but different pic and plss put after its says please wait...........: Welcome to Kambal's cr profile

and pls crop it...

arigatou~!!!!!


hiya..here it is..hope u like it..but if u dont i'll make another one ^_^


hey can you guys can you put my username in the picture thx
Member
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Between the gates...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

Picture-
Text- Last Decendent of the Vampires
Border Yes or No- Yes
Decorations- Water
Additional Information:
Name: Julian Hollow
Race: Vampire
Member
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Picture-
Text- Put "Please wait... and then welcome to Azurifangirl198's cr profile" (Don't add " " or the "Put" part of course)
Border: Yes
Decorations- Anything cute that matches will do
Additional Information- Put "Please enjoy your stay and thanks so much for adding me" after the Please wait stuff...
Crop plz
Posted 7/17/08

sweet814 wrote:

Heres where you request for a banner. Please fill out the form below-


Picture-
Text-
Border Yes or No-
Decorations-
Additional Information-


IF u do not add these things we may skip you


plz do put your pic and information in spoiler

it may confuse us for

we place the finished pics in there



and if u do then we may skip it with out notice





Picture-
Text- WelCome To.... Little Snow Fairy
Border Yes or No- yes
Decorations- Stars
Additional Information- ^^...can u please put please wait... somthing like that...
Member
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "sumwhere am free...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

welcome to phaola's profile
borders?yes
butterflies and flowers..pls..
anything just make it kawaii...



about me
borders?yes
stars and sparkles..pls..
anything just make it cute..



thank's for visiting my profile
borders?yes
skulls..pls..
anything just make it cooler..



thanks..
Member
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "sumwhere am free...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

about me
yes
skuls
nothing jus make it cute



"everything happens for a reason"
yes
sparkles
nothing jus make it kawaii..

Member
10011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
can you pick a cute picture of an anime girl

text: i love you
the rest i don't really mind what you pick

thank you <3
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/6/08
Picture-
Text- Bye-Bye
Border Yes or No- Yes
Decorations- Anything pink please make it fancy like
Additional Information- In small cursive lettering can you but Magical X Miracle Fans in the bottom right corner.
Moderator
2110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

godgirl333 wrote:

Picture-
Text- Bye-Bye
Border Yes or No- Yes
Decorations- Anything pink please make it fancy like
Additional Information- In small cursive lettering can you but Magical X Miracle Fans in the bottom right corner.


Sorry that its late

Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08
Picture-

Text----Welcome!!!!, Have fun!!!

Text---Rulz!!!

Text--- Notes!!!

Text---Thanks 4 visiting!!!!, Pliz come back again!!!!

Border---All yes
Decorations-Anything cute ^_^
Additional Information--In da first n' da last pic can u do a blinking text pliz..... and crop all of them ^_^
Posted 11/6/08

XXsoltyXX wrote:

Picture-

Text----Welcome!!!!, Have fun!!!

Text---Rulz!!!

Text--- Notes!!!

Text---Thanks 4 visiting!!!!, Pliz come back again!!!!

Border---All yes
Decorations-Anything cute ^_^
Additional Information--In da first n' da last pic can u do a blinking text pliz..... and crop all of them ^_^


sry! ppl were sooo (x100) busy so they couldn't do it. so i did it instead. here:
hope u like them!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.