First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
*****SPOILER***** DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW***
Posted 5/29/08
whoa thankies for the spoilers minna
Member
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in the REAL world...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
I'M GUESSING SHE BECOMES AMULET DEVIL WITH THE DIAMOND EGG WITH THE X-MARK ON IT...
Member
5155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

emtz95 wrote:

I'M GUESSING SHE BECOMES AMULET DEVIL WITH THE DIAMOND EGG WITH THE X-MARK ON IT...


thats what i was thinking. their also saying she has a fifth egg!? weird huh.
1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in your dreams...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

kiknownou wrote:

Well I heard that Nagehiko comes back and the first king makes him the new jack after Kairi leaves ^^ yay for Nagehiko.....that was al I wanted to say


REALLY?! REALLY?!!! REALLY??!!! hahahah! yey! i love nadeshiko/nagehiko!! hahah,anyway, just want to ask, can tadase character transformation or just character change? cause, kukai can character transform.. hehhe, just forgot.. its been a while since i watched this anime..
Member
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
Kairi feeels gulty because

783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08

smantha096 wrote:


emtz95 wrote:

I'M GUESSING SHE BECOMES AMULET DEVIL WITH THE DIAMOND EGG WITH THE X-MARK ON IT...


thats what i was thinking. their also saying she has a fifth egg!? weird huh.


maybe she has 13... since she is joker from Ace to King.

ahah. or more....

i hope kairi doesn't leave later. His character is cute. ^^;;
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Autumnatsume wrote:


kiknownou wrote:

Well I heard that Nagehiko comes back and the first king makes him the new jack after Kairi leaves ^^ yay for Nagehiko.....that was al I wanted to say


REALLY?! REALLY?!!! REALLY??!!! hahahah! yey! i love nadeshiko/nagehiko!! hahah,anyway, just want to ask, can tadase character transformation or just character change? cause, kukai can character transform.. hehhe, just forgot.. its been a while since i watched this anime..


Um I dont think Tadase can character transform yet but he will I can give you a picture of his haracter transormation:

1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in your dreams...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

kiknownou wrote:


Autumnatsume wrote:


kiknownou wrote:

Well I heard that Nagehiko comes back and the first king makes him the new jack after Kairi leaves ^^ yay for Nagehiko.....that was al I wanted to say


REALLY?! REALLY?!!! REALLY??!!! hahahah! yey! i love nadeshiko/nagehiko!! hahah,anyway, just want to ask, can tadase character transformation or just character change? cause, kukai can character transform.. hehhe, just forgot.. its been a while since i watched this anime..


Um I dont think Tadase can character transform yet but he will I can give you a picture of his haracter transormation:



woah! thanks kiknownou ... ah, so it will be showed later on huh? i see, cause i think in episode 29 tadase said that he can character transfrom, that's why im a bit puzzled because i never saw him transform only character change, that's what i remember. hehe..
Member
781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lost City
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
wha!!! nagehiko will reveal himself when he comes back?
Member
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Never mind...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

smantha096 wrote:


emtz95 wrote:

I'M GUESSING SHE BECOMES AMULET DEVIL WITH THE DIAMOND EGG WITH THE X-MARK ON IT...


thats what i was thinking. their also saying she has a fifth egg!? weird huh.


Nope, she character transforms with Utau's other chara..the devil one
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Autumnatsume wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


Autumnatsume wrote:


kiknownou wrote:

Well I heard that Nagehiko comes back and the first king makes him the new jack after Kairi leaves ^^ yay for Nagehiko.....that was al I wanted to say


REALLY?! REALLY?!!! REALLY??!!! hahahah! yey! i love nadeshiko/nagehiko!! hahah,anyway, just want to ask, can tadase character transformation or just character change? cause, kukai can character transform.. hehhe, just forgot.. its been a while since i watched this anime..


Um I dont think Tadase can character transform yet but he will I can give you a picture of his haracter transormation:



woah! thanks kiknownou ... ah, so it will be showed later on huh? i see, cause i think in episode 29 tadase said that he can character transfrom, that's why im a bit puzzled because i never saw him transform only character change, that's what i remember. hehe..


tehe yup no problem!!!!
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

lady_faith wrote:

wha!!! nagehiko will reveal himself when he comes back?


Yup yup yup!!! >.<

183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bedz. >:3
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

kaykat1 wrote:


ooooOOOO0000OOOoooo chk out mi spoiler pics!!!of epis.
srry but i have more 33 and 29 pics than 30-32
here it comes!!!!

and i guess that since there is alot of rima haters clickon this
and this is how it really is suppoed to look like o and when ikuto has his eyes closed thats when i think he is unchonius (K.O. srry i cant spell lol XD) then he notices that utau's is yea well kissing him lol!!!!just saying beacuse .........well idk!!!?? o and its not in order srry!! ^~^

... What are you talking about?
Ikuto's definitely not unconscious in that picture. Utau just forced herself on him.
The episode's up subbed, you know? o-o;
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
here r some thingz i heard. not sure if true,.




plz tell me if theyr not tru or if they r! thx
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bedz. >:3
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

kiknownou wrote:


Autumnatsume wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


Autumnatsume wrote:


kiknownou wrote:

Well I heard that Nagehiko comes back and the first king makes him the new jack after Kairi leaves ^^ yay for Nagehiko.....that was al I wanted to say


REALLY?! REALLY?!!! REALLY??!!! hahahah! yey! i love nadeshiko/nagehiko!! hahah,anyway, just want to ask, can tadase character transformation or just character change? cause, kukai can character transform.. hehhe, just forgot.. its been a while since i watched this anime..


Um I dont think Tadase can character transform yet but he will I can give you a picture of his haracter transormation:



woah! thanks kiknownou ... ah, so it will be showed later on huh? i see, cause i think in episode 29 tadase said that he can character transfrom, that's why im a bit puzzled because i never saw him transform only character change, that's what i remember. hehe..


tehe yup no problem!!!!

Tadase said something along the lines of him and Yaya only being able to character change, to which Kairi added he could only change as well.
But yeah. Later he can because of the Humpty Lock, I think. *points up* That would be Platinum Royale. :3
Frilly, isn't he? xDDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.