First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ZERO WILL BE THE STRONGEST VAMPIRE THEY WERE WAITING FOR? THE ONE WHO WILL SAVE VAMPIRES AND HUMANS
Member
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Ethopia
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08

girlonthemovie wrote:

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ZERO WILL BE THE STRONGEST VAMPIRE THEY WERE WAITING FOR? THE ONE WHO WILL SAVE VAMPIRES AND HUMANS TO DEFEAT RIDO BECAUSE KANAME CANNOT KILL HIM BECAUSE RIDO IS THE ONE WHO GIVE LIFE TO KANAME FROM GRAVE

many chapter frm vampire knight that zero is their hero!!!

http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/39/21/

http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/37/16/


CORRECTION: Zero is the strongest Vampire Hunter NOT the Stronges Vampire. The strongest vampire, according to the manga are the PUREBLOOD.
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
read the manga...you'll know why...
Member
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Ethopia
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

crunchykat wrote:

read the manga...you'll know why...


hmm...are u referring to me. If u are, well...i've already read the manga and according to the manga Zero is referred as the strongest VAMPIRE HUNTER NOT vampire. Biologically, he was born in a Hunter family not Vampire, therefore, he is not the strongest among VAMPIRES.
Member
439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
a big yes!!why?.... coz he drank both yuuki and kaname senpai's blood .... byahahahhahahah ^^ but still i love you kaname senpai !!!! kya!!!!!!!!!!
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
eh? its not you..hehehehe..you misunderstood what i've said..^_^
Member
1306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

miskat wrote:


girlonthemovie wrote:

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ZERO WILL BE THE STRONGEST VAMPIRE hunter THEY WERE WAITING FOR? THE ONE WHO WILL SAVE VAMPIRES AND HUMANS TO DEFEAT RIDO BECAUSE KANAME CANNOT KILL HIM BECAUSE RIDO IS THE ONE WHO GIVE LIFE TO KANAME FROM GRAVE

many chapte
Member
1306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

miskat wrote:


girlonthemovie wrote:

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ZERO WILL BE THE STRONGEST VAMPIRE THEY WERE WAITING FOR? THE ONE WHO WILL SAVE VAMPIRES AND HUMANS TO DEFEAT RIDO BECAUSE KANAME CANNOT KILL HIM BECAUSE RIDO IS THE ONE WHO GIVE LIFE TO KANAME FROM GRAVE

many chapter frm vampire knight that zero is their hero!!!

http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/39/21/

http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/37/16/


CORRECTION: Zero is the strongest Vampire Hunter NOT the Stronges Vampire. The strongest vampire, according to the manga are the PUREBLOOD.



im sorry, yeah ur ryt vampire hunter

Member
1306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ZERO WILL BE THE STRONGEST VAMPIRE hunter THEY WERE WAITING FOR? THE ONE WHO WILL SAVE VAMPIRES AND HUMANS TO DEFEAT RIDO BECAUSE KANAME CANNOT KILL HIM BECAUSE RIDO IS THE ONE WHO GIVE LIFE TO KANAME FROM GRAVE
Member
4951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08
strongest vampire would be a NO but if you say defeat rido would be a yes^^
Member
6346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
yea if not who else??
Member
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Iceland/Norway/Si...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
no..........kaname is the strongest!..but i think zero can kill rido!
Member
1306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

miskat wrote:


girlonthemovie wrote:

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ZERO WILL BE THE STRONGEST VAMPIRE THEY WERE WAITING FOR? THE ONE WHO WILL SAVE VAMPIRES AND HUMANS TO DEFEAT RIDO BECAUSE KANAME CANNOT KILL HIM BECAUSE RIDO IS THE ONE WHO GIVE LIFE TO KANAME FROM GRAVE

many chapter frm vampire knight that zero is their hero!!!

http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/39/21/

http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/37/16/


CORRECTION: Zero is the strongest Vampire Hunter NOT the Stronges Vampire. The strongest vampire, according to the manga are the PUREBLOOD.


yeah ur ryt vampire hunter, thnx 4 ur correction. (^_~)v peace out
Member
1306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

120295 wrote:

yes,because zer is the strongest __________ ____________ there


VAMPIRE HUNTER
Posted 5/30/08
Yuuki and zero together
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / far away
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
hemmm..come to think of it..i will say NO..of couse..zero not look like it..and kaname more like it..zero will kill rido because kaname cant kill him because rido the master that awake kaname (read manga) and kaname is the strongest and he also love human..it show in manga man..that why he collaborate with chiman cross..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.