First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Name
Muslim Friend Mod
20024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / qatar
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

perfectclaire wrote:

SALAM MY NAME IS AYA i'm from U.A.E thats united arab emirates but you can call me claire


got u
Muslim Friend Mod
5419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
97 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

nz_s wrote:


perfectclaire wrote:

SALAM MY NAME IS AYA i'm from U.A.E thats united arab emirates but you can call me claire


got u

hahaha....i expected no less....frm u...n srry 4 ur time....
Muslim Friend Mod
3369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / germany~~sigh~~
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
selamunaleykum iam SELMA iam turk and live in germany
Posted 1/27/09
My name is Salah
Im from Oman
Muslim Friend Mod
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / infront of the lap
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

hayo0o wrote:

hey 3th , am HAYA from K.S.A that mean SAUDI ARABIA


haha thats me 2
im Haya from kuwait
Muslim Friend Mod
20024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / qatar
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
this is aisha
Posted 2/23/09
My name is Salah
Im from Oman
Muslim Friend Mod
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

BaKaNishiGurl94 wrote:


hayo0o wrote:

hey 3th , am HAYA from K.S.A that mean SAUDI ARABIA


haha thats me 2
im Haya from kuwait


cool we have the same name
Muslim Friend Mod
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / infront of the lap
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

hayo0o wrote:


BaKaNishiGurl94 wrote:


hayo0o wrote:

hey 3th , am HAYA from K.S.A that mean SAUDI ARABIA


haha thats me 2
im Haya from kuwait


cool we have the same name


yeh loool ^^ nice to meet ya sis
Muslim Friend Mod
10680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / B pattern highlands
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
sam....from canada

nice to meet u all
Muslim Friend Mod
2573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / k.s.a
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
I am Qoot ( قـــــــوت)
from soudi arabia..
Nice to meet you all ..
Muslim Friend Mod
9844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
احمد من الامارت
Muslim Friend Mod
25265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/11
selamualeykum my name is Mikail
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.