First  Prev  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  Next  Last
Post Reply Sexual Orientation
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/14/15 , edited 6 days ago
Well this thread is bait for homophobics and I can see lots of them have already emerged on the first page. Not going to give them the satisfaction of replying to the bigoted posts though
6294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/14/15 , edited 11/14/15
I am a bisexual, but not pushy about it unless you are cute.

Also...

breathe93 wrote:

I don't have any problem about it I actually respect them of who they are .

27318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 11/14/15
Asexual without a doubt.
45916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
I'm gay
13622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the rain
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
I'm demisexual.
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in your dreams
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
Posted 6 days ago , edited 6 days ago
Let people be what they want, I believe love can shine through in both genders.
38212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
what is an gays?
5219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / The good o'l USA
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
WOW some people on this forum disgust me. Let people be happy. I don't care if your bisexual, gay, straight, asexual or any other type of sexual identity, Be you and be kind to others. I don't understand why people are so against people who aren't straight. People are free to love whom ever they choose regardless of gender. Love is love.
8082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Frisland Region, AKR
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
Uhm.

Animu-phile? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
^
ayy lol

i still struggle with my sexuality but i identify as a pansexual just so I can answer people if they ask about it = v=;;;
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 6 days ago
Pretty heterosexual. I honestly never found a man attractive. Like ever. I can admit when men are attractive though. I don't find it to be gay at all.
8082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Frisland Region, AKR
Offline
Posted 6 days ago

couvier wrote:

^
ayy lol

i still struggle with my sexuality but i identify as a pansexual just so I can answer people if they ask about it = v=;;;


Do you like vaccum cleaners?

Doesnt pan mean all?
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 6 days ago

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


couvier wrote:

^
ayy lol

i still struggle with my sexuality but i identify as a pansexual just so I can answer people if they ask about it = v=;;;


Do you like vaccum cleaners?

Doesnt pan mean all?


https://youtu.be/Z2EMGmv0FqM
8082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Frisland Region, AKR
Offline
Posted 6 days ago

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


couvier wrote:

^
ayy lol

i still struggle with my sexuality but i identify as a pansexual just so I can answer people if they ask about it = v=;;;


Do you like vaccum cleaners?

Doesnt pan mean all?


https://youtu.be/Z2EMGmv0FqM


This is art.
First  Prev  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.