First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sexual Orientation
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 2/8/07
my thought is everyone is either gay or bi its just to what degree or how far you will take it

for example one guy might think anouther guy looks good but would never date same with girls.

now some may say this isnt being gay/bi because jus sayin it doesnt meen you are gay but in my mind it does make you slightly . i could go into more detail but it would not be appropriate to this thread/forum
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 2/8/07

simpleyesa wrote:

It is more challenging if a guy loves a lesbian. Don't you think?


I think the word you're looking for is "futile"
6212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / US
Offline
Posted 2/8/07
huh you make it seem like if you desire both kinds you desire both activities at kinda the same time. Withdrawl lol! Well, perhaps depending on individual. Anyway, don't know enough about this to type more well. This seems topic seems like a pretty opinionated issue (in that opinions vary widely).
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/07
Chasing Amy by Kevin Smith had to do with love with a lesbian
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/8/07
Lesbians are just hot but not attractive. Well those boyish lesbians are just....ewww.
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 2/8/07

gopherthegold wrote:


azrael910 wrote:

I think the word you're looking for is "futile"


The only reason lesbian "educational films" are popular is because most of the guys drooling don't know real life lesbians. Real lesbians despise you.


It isn't impossible for a guy to love a lesbian; We call lesbian a 'tomboy' in my country. The fact is, a guy who loves a tomboy end up being happy. Oh.. whatever!
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/8/07
I just remembered something really disturbing from my friend.....maybe this is would prove your point....men are better at giving blowjobs than women.....ewww.....so therefore if tomboys would give one....you know what happens.

Damn you lifestyle magazines.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 2/8/07

reikiaddict wrote:

I just remembered something really disturbing from my friend.....maybe this is would prove your point....men are better at giving blowjobs than women.....ewww.....so therefore if tomboys would give one....you know what happens.

Damn you lifestyle magazines.


You know I don't compare women when thats happening... I never really have my mind on oh shes doing this and that wrong minus 2 points... Maybe your friend was trying to convert you or make you curiouse so he could... you know...

13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 2/8/07

gopherthegold wrote:

^^Sometimes it really doesn't matter how much you honestly love someone, if they are repulsed by your sexuality, they won't be interested in you. People who don't care one way or another for eachother can coexist, but actual repulsiveness cannot last.

^ Eww.


No one will ever want to be someone they don’t like. Oh well, I was talking to a lesbian who were open to accept changes. Lesbians are females too; they also have the feminine side in them – more or less to half-pledged lesbians.
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/07
I'm whatever the chicks want me to be.
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/8/07
i heard something interesting in psychology class today, Mothers who undergo prolonged stress durring pregnancy have a greatly increased chance of either son being gay. yeah, we watched a video on it, they tested this to the max,they tested on lab rats, other mammals, and even pregnant women. and theres an obvious connection between stressed, pregnant mothers and males being gay. kinda interesting huh? i guess that gives light to the argument that "one is born gay".
13418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / JPN -> KR -> USA
Offline
Posted 2/10/07
i hav no problem with lookin at gay and lesbian but ill never be lik dat i bet
5943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
59 / F / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 2/10/07
I am a straight woman. My best friend is a gay man. When I asked him when he first realised he was gay, he said he sort of always knew it. A lot of other gay men have told me this too. He asked me when I realised I was straight. I replied that I sort of always assumed it; had never really thought about it, and I first fell in love with a boy when I was 12. Pretty much his experience, except substitute the word "gay" for "straight". People ask me what I would do if one of my sons were gay. Stupid question, I will always love my sons and want them to be happy. It is interesting that this question is usually asked as if the questioner (inquisitor?) thinks this would be the worst possible outcome for anyone. Both my sons are straight btw.
4910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Deep,deep,deep in...
Offline
Posted 2/10/07
i hate gay people and lesbians
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 2/10/07
I support gay marriage only under the following conditions:

both chicks are hot.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.