Where can i watched licensed anime?
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Code Geass R2 and Rosario+ Vampire is both licensed here and You Tube... so im stuck.... where can i watch it? i beg to the anime gods of crunchyroll to lend me your wisdom to overcome this obstacles!
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
No where, it's illegal, don't ask on these forums.
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Iono, go to google and type it in? lol
16663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

bujujutko wrote:

Code Geass R2 and Rosario+ Vampire is both licensed here and You Tube... so im stuck.... where can i watch it? i beg to the anime gods of crunchyroll to lend me your wisdom to overcome this obstacles!


dumbasses like yourself give your race a bad name.

bad thing is there are a lot of flips like you on this site.
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Florida,Orlando
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Try to go to www.veoh.com maybe it have it
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

st4b wrote:


bujujutko wrote:

Code Geass R2 and Rosario+ Vampire is both licensed here and You Tube... so im stuck.... where can i watch it? i beg to the anime gods of crunchyroll to lend me your wisdom to overcome this obstacles!


dumbasses like yourself give your race a bad name.

bad thing is there are a lot of flips like you on this site.


well, unlike you fuckers, we cant get any access to anime dvd in our country! the only way we can get them is thru the internet so fuck off!
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Cali~!!!
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Dragonfair wrote:

Try to go to www.veoh.com maybe it have it


I dont think they have Code Geass R2 but im not sure about Rosario+Vampire
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Dragonfair wrote:

Try to go to www.veoh.com maybe it have it


dude, somethings wrong with veoh now a days... it seems that their site is not functioning properly
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Not really condoning how to find licensed content, as it would be illegal.

Locked
Posted 5/28/08

SimplyBill wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-10664/The-AnimeManga-HELP-Thread.html

reported

Recommendation: Learn and use torrents.


Try to use the help thread if you got any question about anything.

~Locked
You must be logged in to post.