First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestions?
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
please write here some suggestions which you think will make the group more active ^____^
Member
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
Hm...I have no ideas yet....but I'll get back to you when I do!! ^_^
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

BlueVelvetRose wrote:

Hm...I have no ideas yet....but I'll get back to you when I do!! ^_^


oh sure sure meow ^___^
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
come on no ideas yet??
Member
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Uhh....none yet...-_-'
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

BlueVelvetRose wrote:

Uhh....none yet...-_-'


you can do it nyaa!!
Member
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
I've got an idea!!!

Why don't you make a forum asking for the members' birthdays??

And make a group page with a list of the birthdays! And every month, you greet the celebrants! (Not one by one, you can make a banner or something greeting all the birthday celebrants at once!)

If you want, I can make the forum! but only if you want!
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

BlueVelvetRose wrote:

I've got an idea!!!

Why don't you make a forum asking for the members' birthdays??

And make a group page with a list of the birthdays! And every month, you greet the celebrants! (Not one by one, you can make a banner or something greeting all the birthday celebrants at once!)

If you want, I can make the forum! but only if you want!


sure!! what a great idea meow ^w^!!
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
umm...no more other suggestions??
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
how about adding higurashi vids on the group??
Moderator
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / right behind ya! XDD
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
o.o how about more contests nya~? maybe more people will be more active and i will try to get some ideas from the other groups ^_^
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

changiz wrote:

o.o how about more contests nya~? maybe more people will be more active and i will try to get some ideas from the other groups ^_^


hmm okies meow!!
Member
AxR
50287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:

please write here some suggestions which you think will make the group more active ^____^


i suggest a video of bincho tan...the openning song!!haha
Member
AxR
50287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:

please write here some suggestions which you think will make the group more active ^____^


another is fruits basket,midori no hibi...haha
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

AxR wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:

please write here some suggestions which you think will make the group more active ^____^


another is fruits basket,midori no hibi...haha


hmm..pwede din meow ^__^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.