First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply who suits you in HSJ?????!!!!!!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

cheeky_monkey wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


cheeky_monkey wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


cheeky_monkey wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

I got Yamada..
probably because I wanted to get him as a result!!
LoL



hahahahahahaha....i think it would be better if you answered it honestly...hehehehe...



LoL
yeah..
I took it the second time and I got Chinen!! ^-^
really cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!



awwwweee...chinen's kawaiiiii t0o...hehehe...
i to0k the 2nd test and my result was YUTO
then the 3rd test back to YAMA-CHAN...




yeah!!
chinen's kawaii!!
wait..
I wanna get Yuto too!! *takes the quiz again*


nyahahahahaha ....my cuz likes Yuto...but she never get's Yuto in her test result...





too bad for her..
keep trying!! ^-^
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
i got Takaki first try =.=
i prefer Yabu.. D=
no offense for Takaki fans
Member
5187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
i'm fine with my results.
always liked yabu anyway..
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

arashi369 wrote:

durnit. got Yabu. >.<


nyahahaha...i think yabu's okay...he's finer than hikaru....JUST KIDDIN!
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
i'm not! but anyways..
4 + 4 = 8
xD 8th try got Ryosuke!!
double 4! ryosuke's favourite number!! lols.. and mine xD
gosh.. i'm starting to call him Ryosuke cos of my fanfic
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

h4CkSigN wrote:

i got Takaki first try =.=
i prefer Yabu.. D=
no offense for Takaki fans


lol. we're different. i got Yabu but i prefer Takaki. x3
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

arashi369 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

i got Takaki first try =.=
i prefer Yabu.. D=
no offense for Takaki fans


lol. we're different. i got Yabu but i prefer Takaki. x3


come! lets exchange!! xD
Member
5187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
^ lol
'he's finer than hikaru..'
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

cheeky_monkey wrote:


arashi369 wrote:

durnit. got Yabu. >.<


nyahahaha...i think yabu's okay...he's finer than hikaru....JUST KIDDIN!


hahaha. lol. XD but i like hika better. >.< 'cause he's funny...=3
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

h4CkSigN wrote:


arashi369 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

i got Takaki first try =.=
i prefer Yabu.. D=
no offense for Takaki fans


lol. we're different. i got Yabu but i prefer Takaki. x3


come! lets exchange!! xD


lol. ^o^ sure! XD
Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

jl_jeanelle wrote:

^ lol
'he's finer than hikaru..'


just honesssstttt....muahahahahaha
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

arashi369 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:


arashi369 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

i got Takaki first try =.=
i prefer Yabu.. D=
no offense for Takaki fans


lol. we're different. i got Yabu but i prefer Takaki. x3


come! lets exchange!! xD


lol. ^o^ sure! XD


*exchanges*
now.. can i exchange Yabu with Ryosuke?! x3
anyone anyone??

Member
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

h4CkSigN wrote:


arashi369 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:


arashi369 wrote:


h4CkSigN wrote:

i got Takaki first try =.=
i prefer Yabu.. D=
no offense for Takaki fans


lol. we're different. i got Yabu but i prefer Takaki. x3
%
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
LoL
are you girls trading of results??
xDDDDDDDDDDD
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
x33
doesn't matter right?!
as long as the other agrees!! xDD
wanna exchange one hsj~chan?
since you got Ryosuke twice!! =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.